Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & Showcase Photo Reviews, UGC & Ratings to boost sales

Dosha Yoga

Nice app, the customer service is reeaally reactive !! Does the job if you're looking for an app to easily add reviews to your products. You can manage the design of the review widget and the content of the reviews

Hi Chloé,

Here's Patrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Patrick

Asthmapur

Perfect, support réactif même pour moi qui est français. Facile d'utilisation, je l'utilise sur plusieurs de mes boutiques

Hi Alexis,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Tymber Gear

Fantastic app. The upgrade to the new version was a bit turbulent. But it seems to be working perfectly now. Customer service is also great.

Hi Simon

This is Edsel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Edsel

giabags

very good app useful and every store need it to get more sells and helpful support team they answered all my questions its just great experience . highly recommended

Hi hussam,

I'm Vivian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Vivian

Neolom

I used the chat to help me with the liquid in my landing page, and the lady was so kind and fast helping me out. Thank you so much Anna,

Hi Enrique,

Here's Xavia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Xavia

Ouranoss

I just discovered this app so I changed for it and it is way better than the one I was using before.
Cool app really

Hi Robert,

This is Vera from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Vera

Diana Jewelry

great service! Application never let me down. The price is right and worth it. The only bad thing is that there is no way to export comments...

Hi Amanda,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Snatch and Wood

I tried a few others before I unistalled and found this one. Simple and quite simply the best out there

Hi Bronwen.

I'm Jezebel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Jezebel

Power Zoom

aplicativo util, estou ultilizando na minha loja, fazendo alguns testes, unica melhoria é na parte de tradução...

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

As you said that "the only improvement is in the translation part...", you please elaborate it, so we can help you as well as improve our app to reach your expectation. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Beauty Zone

I liked alot this app, because it help me increase my sell at least 20%. I really recommend you to try!

Hi Juan,

My name's Amanda from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Amanda