Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Get photo reviews, UGC, ratings via Emails, SMS with Discount

Desibia

they really helped with customer service as i were experiencing some problems with the app and then they sorted out for me. Plus their support communication is great and lovely always on point :)

Hi Lubomir,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

42 Apparel

Great price and the customer support is fantastic! I was using loox before and it is 3 times more expensive. I prefer this app.

Hi Adam,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Betta Baby Store

In the middle of a trial.
The support staff was very helpful during the implementation.
We had some technical concerns, but they were sincere in their support until the very end and worked to resolve our issues.

Hi Azumi,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

JackyStor

Andy from fireApps helped me out with placing the Review Stars on my product page and moving the widget placement. He was very polite and patient to help me out!

Hi El Paso,

I'm Bevis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Bevis

Victooro

BEST REVIEW APP AND HAVE A GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WOULD LOVE TO RECOMMEND TO USE IT, EVEN THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION IS AFFORDABLE

Hi Mohammed,

I'm Patrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Patrick

Tepi Tepi

Incredibly good customer support. I said that your loading speed is too low. They fixed it in few hours and now their widget is instant!

Hi Titas,

This is Nolan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Nolan

Yas Cosmetics

I just installed the app and I love it! Customer service is great I had trouble with installing the widget chat login into my account and did it for me! Let’s talk about awesome!

Hi Javana,

Harry

Pensamento Criativo

It helped me a lot to configure the app, I was super grateful, besides being a super nice person to talk to, very helpful!

Hi Pensamento,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Rohhen

Great app and what is more amazing is the great support . I had a problem with the reviews and they keep following me until we solve it . thanks

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Bloomerra

Great app and great customer support! I had a problem but Jennifer was very helpful. I recommend the app!

Hi Bloomerra,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards