Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & showcase stunning product reviews, photos & ratings

LIFE IN MOTION

Jennifer, Raymond and the team have been very helpful and responsive in resolving the issue in placing the star review bar at the main page and also at the collection page in our store that we need support. This was made possible with the access granted via collaborate for the fix to be rectified by the team. Thank you.

Hi ALLEN,

Here's Emma from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Emma

Ionic Springs

I love this app... the support is super helpful, there are some limitations but they will help you out the best they can... 5/5

Hi Nicholas,

My name's Michael from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Michael

Balance Healthy Home

It´s a good app, but I can´t continue because I haven´t sell anything and the app want to charge me monthly.

Hi Beatriz,

Here's Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review about our app.

Regarding to your concern, once you choose your plan and approve charge, it means you need to pay the appropriate subscription fee per month.

In relation to your business, unfortunately we cannot intervene this to help you. However, we truly understand that there are many difficulties for building up a store from beginning, so we can recommend you to visit this link https://www.shopifycompass.com/, it's about sale, how to start or scale business. Hope this might be helpful for you.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Thomas

Men's Things

Very good app. It was very easy to use. I like the fact that you have options in setting up the widgets. Even when I ran into problems, customer support was very good in resolving the problem.

Hi Ismail,

Here's Daniel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Daniel

Bohema Beauty

I used this app, and it is so perfect ! Moreover, the customer service is top ! thank you so much to Elisa which help me to set up the app perfectly

Proud Colours

Great app! Great support! I do not understand programming and installing, but their support really helped! Recommended!

Hi Andreas,

This is Liam from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Liam

Homify

Quality service and very professional, working with this application really saves time and allows me to focus on sales that come in

Hi Taoufik,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

Muggenziften

Just checking out but I think it's an amizing app, the support is already more than helpfull, big 5 stars

Hi Pascal,

This is Jake from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Jake

Casa Brasileira BR

Melhor aplicativo! Vale cada centavo pago nele. Suporte sempre online pra ajudar, pra quem não tem noção do que fazer...

May 16, 2021

Hi Marcio,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

James

KAZZDORA

Great app, with great support team
recommended for everyone it is one of the best review app for the price

May 16, 2021

Hi Oday,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Arthur