Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & showcase stunning product reviews, photos & ratings

Dwellingspot

This is one of the best app for adding review...highly recommended everyone who are looking for apps to add reviews

Hi Dmitrii,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

ALAYANA

Very useful app. Support team is very helpful. Widgets are easily customizable and the app has many features. Definitely a good one.

Hi Narindra,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

popupldn

I used to import reviews manually, and this is a massive time saver. Worth the cost for time this app can save. The addition of being able to add the photos really helps my store and the look and feel is great. Very customisable and I've not yet explored the more in-depth feature I can take advantage of the I start to grow the store. Also A+ for the support. Very responsive and helpful. Many thanks.

Hi Matthew,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

FCOUP

Support is Amazing! Quickly done of my requests to fit my theme in a matter of hours. I really love the aesthetics of how the reviews are displayed. My fav feature is automated reviews request for post-purchases.

Hi Paing,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

menzessential

very response and good team recommend it i start use it and they help me a lot to get all review for my product

Hi mohannad,

I'm Alva from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Alva

fuzebrands

Been Using it for Multiple sites, they keep on coming out with better and better updates, very happy!!!

Hi Marlon,

I'm Derek from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Derek

Brandy Goods Store

the best reviews app to use on your store, easy to import and edit the reviews, and great responsive customer support!!

Hi Youssef,

My name's Garrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Garrick

AZARASHOP

Excellent app! I am having a very positive experience with AliReview. Support is also very good and fast.

Hi Rafael,

Here's Patrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Patrick

SilhouetteVases

Amazing app and incredible customer support. They are always there to answer any questions or help with any issue I have. One of the best apps available on Shopify in my opinion. Thank you Ali reviews

Hi Max,

This is Rowan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Rowan

Dicartia

Very fast and helpful support. I never tought that support agent will reply so quickly,
And was also very kind.

Hi Dario,

I'm Magnus from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Magnus