Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Unbu Store

The support help me a lot with a issue who I can't solve alone. Thanks to Andy from the customer support team.. I'm very happy with that

Hi there,

Here's Ethelbert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Ethelbert

Leatiss

Everything is super! Excellent support, fast and high-quality! User-friendly interface and beautiful design, I recommend it to everyone!

Hi there,

Here's Eugene from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Eugene

Baby Dream

cest parfait, bon fonctionnement et service rapide, SAV AU TOP, je recommande cet application à tous

Hi there,

My name's Lagan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Lagan

Revoskin™️

very ergonomic application, nice rendering, the functionalities are interesting. thanks to Lynn who helped me to install it very quickly.

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Kate

Volts Center

I love everything about this app, great service, and very easy to use too. Importing reviews has never been easier.

Hi there,

I'm Stephen from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Stephen

GrabbyBallz

Lynn literally went out of her way to help me set it up!!! I thought using a theme bought from themeforest would end up being a headache and it indeed was. I would have never been able to figure it out without her help!

Hi there,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Harry

Rumotez

Le support client est génial je remercie Jennifer, et l'application est très simple d'utilisation. merci

Hi there,

This is Albert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Albert

Barred Woods Maple

Overall this is the best review app out there. They need to continue to work on the speed of loading the pop-up reviews, due to shopify constraints it is still quiet slow. Lisa provides great support across the board and is extremely helpful.

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app as well as support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Rénovation -Française

the best advice application, and the customer support helps a lot, they are very reactive. I 100% recommend. They helped me to install all the widgets

Hi there,

My name's Ryder from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Ryder

Miss Dalia

Great help from the helpcenter. I didnt' know how to work around it at first but with the help of Lisa it all went well.

Hi there,

Here's Vincent from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Vincent