Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

TiTimonk

Lisa is amazing. She is very friendly and patient. She solves many problems for me and answers a lot of questions. A good helper.

Hi there,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Thomas

EAZCURL

I love this app it's a must have in our ecommerce industry, Ali Reviews is simple to use, to setup and it's highly effective I recommend it to all you will love it especially the customer support, they're always willing to help, I want to thank Jennifer for her patience and kindness. Thanks again !

Hi there,

This is Jacob from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Jacob

cootton.com

the function is good,but pricing is not so well.Trough this app, I receive 200+ real customer reviews which I never image before. At the same time,we can make our product better through their reviews. Recommend!

Hi there,

Here's William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

William

Amazing Grace Effect

this is a great app. I love how you can edit text and pictures. Its brilliant!!
and customer support is super good. They get back to me in less than 5 min.

Hi there,

My name's David from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

David

wiblee

Thanks for this app. Really usefull and costumer service effective! There is some things that could be cool to have for example to import one by one reviews to avoid to filter lot of thems at same time...

Hi there,

This is Peter from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Please kindly be advised that it's impossible to import one by one review at the moment. However, I much appreciate your great opinion and will send this to our dev team to consider this function in next releases.

Peter

ShishouLED

amazing service and always available for help when I needed them. Very friendly and professional and always there, enjoyed the app alot

Hi there,

Here's Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Richard

POSSIBILITY STORE

It's a very good review app, Ali Reviews is amazing for social proof, I recommend this app for your store!

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

Bare Beauty

Works as described - great app - easy to set-up. Social proof is critical, especially for launching a new store.

Hi there,

I'm James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
James

Parabelle Officielle

very good thanks for good help and fast and honest treatment. The help was as i already said. Lisa helped me and she was very friendly and kind to me

February 27, 2021

Hi there,

This is Louis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Louis

BIBABU

I've been running several Shopify stores in the last years and added countless apps to them. Ali Reviews is defintitely one of the best and THE BEST in regards of support. Lightning fast, friendly and they get the job done perfectly! Grateful for the amazing assistance!

February 27, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Galvin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Galvin