Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

SEASONAL OFFERS! Get photo reviews via Emails, SMS & Discount

TailStrings

i used the app to add reviews to my Shopify store. The customer support is very helpful to and active. The app is very good for shopify store ownner.

Hi Rose,

This is Godfrey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Godfrey

Minkelsa

Simple and understandable app which makes it great for use. Responsible customer service which helped to solve my website problems very quickly!

Hi Isfandior,

Here's Bertram from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Bertram

BlueHome

Looking for some alternatives to Loox Reviews since I'm not happy with the pricing and level of customization. Ali seems to be quite good so far, still need to do further testing tho.

Hi Rafael,

My name's Osmund from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Osmund

GSPORT

its easy to use and Best review app in shopify I cant find any app like that before and Customer support is great thanks lisa from customer support

Hi Mohammed,

Here's Ambrose from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Ambrose

Handsome Ever

It is wonderful and very accurate. At first I thought I was a professional )), but by few minutes it became clear to me that App is special & Smart..
Yeah I like it! and very friendly team really
Like her too))

Hi Ali,

I'm Kelsey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Kelsey

Maverick Feather

Best review app in shopify. I cant find any app like that before. Customer support is great. (Thanks Andy from customer support ^^)

Hi Recep,

I'm Isadora from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Isadora

IDEES MARKET

very good app, very useful and has options that many other apps do not have. The customer service is really great to help you

Hi Ziegler,

Here's Helga from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

Helga

LJLionImports

Always ready to help the client! giving 5 stars because they help me when i was with some problems, so, use this app, is so good!

Hi Leonardo,

My name's Gwyneth from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Gwyneth

Get Set Go Active

Features for capturing and displaying reviews are packed and served all our requirements. Very helpful support team who's available 24/7. They've been very helpful in making sure our review tabs are displayed properly, helping to directly edit our code to make sure it is on multiple occasions. The software and support team are great and will look forward to scaling our e-com business with them!

Hi Bryan,

Here's Fidelma from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Fidelma

Mimoa

App molto personalizzabile e facile da usare, consiglio di testarla con i 7 gg di prova gratuita, e poi valutate voi

Hi Marco,

This is Edna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Edna