Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Luzzen Quadros Decorativos

That app is helping me! Thanks Ali and FirePlugins for the excellent work on that. We aprecciate all.

Hi Andre,

This is Olivia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Olivia

OH MY ROOM - Décoration d'intérieur

Ali review is a great application, very professional with responsive customer service. Many thanks to Andy

Hi Julian,

Here's Isabella from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Isabella

TCwears2020

Lisa was a great help. She help me with importing my the reviews. I'm not tech savvy, The app is a great addition to my store.

Hi LaShon,

My name's Patricia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Patricia

BargainBoxed.com

The app works, customer service help is excellent and andy fixed my problem in a few minutes. I recommend this app to everyone interested.

Hi Bargain,

Here's Emma from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Emma

Breeze Boutique Store

Great app and super fast and friendly customer service. Lisa was very attentive and gave a quick solution to all our requests. Thank you :)

Hi there,

I'm Amelia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Amelia

Cdinsky

Super appli est l'équipe de support est très réactif ! je vous recommande cette application qui est très utile pour votre business

Hi Cdinsky,

I'm Jessica from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Jessica

PuzzleSelect

Easy to use application. I looked over a feature, but support was there to help me extremely quickly. Awesome service!

Hi Yannick,

This is Sophie from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Sophie

LEDecor Furniture

Very neat recently updated features, they've updated everything and it's easy to get help the rare times I need them, I highly recommend this app for any ecommerce, you can use different designs and templates, or just put the reviews in a custom tab as I've done, works great for my simpler website.
Cons?
Can't honestly think of any, the rare times I needed help with the coding, I got assistance pretty quickly.
Johnson (or whoever you get) is usually super quick and friendly too.

Hi Zamira,

Here's Joanne from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Joanne

Josie Marie

omg its a great app and the support team was so helpful to me when I thought I ruined my store. I would 100% recommend them!

Hi Josie,

This is Charlotte from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Charlotte

Romi Fitness

Import reviews from aliexpress very good, have the same function as loox, but cheaper and better than loox. And they have great services, will support you anytime

May 7, 2021

Hi Romi,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

Kyle