Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & showcase stunning product reviews, photos & ratings

Essios

Best review app, easy to use and looks very good in the store. Amazing customer support. They will answer all your questions within minutes.

June 23, 2021

Hi Geovanni,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Kangaltree

At the beginning of using this app, the customer service can answer and help with the operation in time, and can quickly solve the problem. Follow-up will continue to pay attention to the use effect, thank you

June 23, 2021

Hi Brella,

This is Louisa from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Louisa

Ceiling Drop Balls

The reviews were imported quickly and the customer service is the best I've seen in a while. This app is a must-have!

Hi Ivan,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

Petsfamilylover

Very good. The customer service people helped me quickly when problems arose, with a positive and efficient attitude. The plug-in basically meets all the needs, and it would certainly be better if it could be cheaper, hah.

Hi yi,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Shineloja

And I'm really enjoying the app, beautiful design, flexible. Regarding support, and the best support she has, Jane does an excellent job, very helpful in helping the customer, I really enjoyed it!

Hi Rodrigo,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Gift Já!

Excellent APP and support! I'm a big fan :D It's a simple application to use and the most beautiful I've ever tried. Very easy to set up and support is wonderful

Hi Ivo,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

PLS NO CAP

Very helpful 5/5 helped me set up everything and responded quickly. Got everything set up in under 30 min!

Hi Kachi,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

AcheLeave

This app consistently has great customer support and they make sure to get your store set up if you face any issues.

Hi lahsoon,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Lotus Pump

I needed assistance with changing the view of my reviews and Lisa was awesome at helping me! Thank you Lisa!!

Hi Lisa,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Organizingly

I've been using Ali Reviews since I first built my store and it helps with social proof and trust from customers. Customer service has always been great and helpful. I recommend this app for conversion.

Hi Dannith,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry