Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

skyboticdrones

I have been using the app now for a few weeks, simple setup and great customer service, especially Lisa who always goes the extra mile to ensure I understand when I have questions.

Hi there,

Here's Arnold from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Arnold

Flaviani Factory

Muy útil esta aplicación, estoy encantado de usarla . Muy fácil de usar. imprescindible para aumentar tus ventas

Hi there,

Here's Silas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Silas

Goodshape™

This application is all you need for your store ! The customer service is great ! Thank you so much. :)

Hi there,

This is Dylan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Dylan

SilkyHair

very good service. very fast, helpful and very professional thank you. I will recommend you in the future

February 26, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Rachel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Rachel

cleencosmetics

Application très complète, peu couteuse pour ce qu'elle offre, service client excellent, je recommande.

February 26, 2021

Hi there,

This is Nicole from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Nicole

StarlingMall

This apps is so great and the support team is excellent! It popped out to remind me how it looks on my page immediately on my first post itself! Very prompt service. Very convenient, easy to navigate, and clear guidance provided

Hi there,

Here's Ximena from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Ximena

click2shop

great service! I have been using them for years and I look forward to continuing to work with what I consider the best review app in the market

Hi there,

This is Vivian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Vivian

Trendy, Save & Gifts

I really enjoyed the customer service. I was having problem with the layouts of the reviews and they went into my store and fixed the issue within 10 minutes. It was really great and they didn't charge me extra for that and I'm on a free trial.

Hi there,

I'm Trinity from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Trinity

Residence Gadgets

Works perfect - Also very good Support - Helped me very quick. The only downside - its a bit slow - but i think they are working on it

Hi there,

I'm Tabitha from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. Your concerns has been forwarded to concern team to improve it.

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Tabitha

Voordeligwonen

Amazing customer service. They installed everything perfectly in my theme! And the review section is looking very nice!

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri