Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Get photo reviews, UGC, ratings via Emails, SMS with Discount

TinyTinyBabies

The app works perfectly. They have very good support teams and they are with you in every problem. Thank you for the app.

Hi Muhammed,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

DumPet

great app for reviews, caring support that solved all my problems. great app for reviews, caring support that solved all my problems.

Hi Erackson,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Mood Shopping

funciona muy bien el equipo de atención al cliente. seguiré usando la app
tuve un inconveniente y no demoraron 5 minutos en responder.

Hi Michelle,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Monadelle

Great app and customer support service! They quickly integrated reviews into my theme and it works perfectly! Thank you!

Hi Mykhailo,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Lovundi

I really like the app. It also has great service if I need any help! I highly recommend it for anyone starting off.

Hi Jeffrey,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

albrightons

It's a great application, I definitely recommend you to use it, the support team provides fast solutions to all my problems.

Hi Enes,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Manaily

Very good application. It looks great and is very easy to use. The customer service is great. I recommend

Hi Florian,

I'm Maynard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Maynard

Vaporizer Markt

Great app. Works perfectly fine. Very kind proactive support. Very easy to import old ratings. Like tha app a lot.

Hi Lukas,

This is Kelsey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Kelsey

GipsyStore2

Me gustó mucho la app, ya que pudieron resolver mis dudas rápidamente. Muy atentos. Me dejaron más tranquila con lo que necesitaba.

Hi Paola,

Here's Garrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Garrick

nariel collection

I used this app for my shop and I really like it. The support was amazing^ they helped me when I couldn't understand something. I highly recommend this app

Hi Aatalia,