Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Ahomeone

This app is still used in the new store, and the customer service is fast and very responsible, Quickly solved the problem on my website.

Hi there,

This is Connor from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Connor

LANA KLER

It's good that such a service exists. The consultant helped me to set up the review in my store very kindly. Thank you!

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Big Game Fishing

A great review App! I must admit there were a few issues in regards to the latest update and the coding on my website, however the situation was resolved within a few business days and everything is now performing as expected. Reviews/testimonials on most websites are important. This is an awesome App to provide potential customers with social proof.

Hi there,

My name's John from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

John

SWAGGSTREET

I change the place of the reviews, and delete and modify some things that I wanted. Very good job, I solved the problem I had and quickly, thank goodness, I was scared. Thanks. Very good job.

Hi there,

Here's Callum from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Callum

Your Essential Diamond

great app, very easy to put into your website i like their customisation features on it you can design the reviews however like you want

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

24uurdeals.nl

Ik gebruikte de app al met veel plezier. Toen ik de Beta installeerde, ondervond ik wat problemen. Ik heb via de chat met Andy contact gehad en alles is netje opgelost en de website werkt weer naar tevredenheid.

Hi there,

I'm Jake from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Jake

leaf shop

very good app -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

This is Oliver from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Oliver

The Comfort Haven

good apps i can remove any reviews that I don't feel is true or is just basically a hate comment and I can edit the layouts very easily!

Hi there,

Here's Brian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Brian

CaffeMazzini

I had a problem with the installation, but the support was great! in 10 minutes he solved the problem and now the reviews are visible and fully functional!

Hi there,

This is Jack from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Jack

AI Toys Recommendation

Very Nice APP.
Not Only one app, the customer support is very very cool.
I like it. They modify my theme code for me.
Nice Job.
很不错的app啊。客服也不错。帮我修改了主题的代码和错误。
特别喜欢这个团队!
大家可以放心的使用,一个好的app不难找,一个好的客服支持的app比较难啊
这个就是最好的 ,强烈推荐!

Hi there,

I'm Katty from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Katty