Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Ossur

Really useful application does what it says very good veramene

Dark Mark Spells

Giving 4 stars only because have issues instaling it. It works only on my work computer, not at home... Don't know why. So I hope this app will be verry usefull for my shop.

Myownone

At first, I Was skeptical. But man!! was I wrong!! I Contacted them to help me with something. and Bam! they were ON it! and 2 times! the guy didn't let me go till we resolved the issue!

The conclusion, I wish all companies are like them! these guys for sure go above and beyond.

Thank you!

Black Wrist

The app cant even find my products. Someone needs to fix this asap

Legitneeds

This app does not work. Huge waste of time. I tried installing it, deleting it, and reinstalling it and the products still do not show up. Plus, the Chrome extension does not update and is just telling me the benefits of installing their app. Garbage.

Vitalitywatch

Great app brings trust to your store

Mystic River Online

What a joke and a waste of time. There where complains that it only allowed one product for the FREE version well it is now two products (I have no words for this). I do understand FREE and I am willing to pay but only if I think it is going to benefit my store, especially when I'm just starting out. They could promote 25-50 products on the FREE version just so you can see if it is going to be a good fit for your store. Also, if you read this and you are customer support YOU need to check your help button it doesn't work.

Juan Collections

Good and would like to recommend! VERY USEFUL app and will be good for the business! Fantastic!!

Gaddyak Co

funcionaba bien hasta que se me ha bloqueado, al entrar en la app, me sale la pagina de error. tengo la version PRO

Lads Nation

First thing, the customer service is excellent! They responded very quickly to my problem and had it fixed in just a few minutes. The app is easy to use and I like the review style on my site, its clean and tidy, looks great on my product pages, and I love the "verified" badge which helps create trust.

Id like to add that the customer service Is AWESOME! I needed help a second time. Thankyou for making my life so much easier and for responding professionally so fast! Love these stars on my collection pages it looks awesome!