Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Cozymatic

good customer service. had an issue, and the chat history is always there so easy to catch up from where we lost

Hi XU,

Here's Murphy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Murphy

GolfGrabber

Amazing customer service and seamless store setup and integration! Easy to customize and make a unique branded look.

Hi Presley,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Elekty™

Pretty good and very helpfull app wih all the social proof it can give to your store. Not have the time to test her yet with live selling product but the client support was very reactive to my questions and helpfull. Thanks Andy ;)

Hi Yohann,

I'm Smith from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Smith

Boutique Moderna

App fantastica, Lisa del servizio clienti mi ha aiutato ad impostare tutto :)
La consiglio a tutti...

Hi Leonardo,

I'm Emma from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Emma

PrettyWatch

Very good application with great customer service that is very friendly and answers all questions. I recommend this app

Hi Gregory,

Here's Amelia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Amelia

Ciodine Center

Otimo App, eu recomendo suporte muito atencioso, indico para lojista ajuda bastante em conversão....

Hi Caroline,

My name's Samantha from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Samantha

VibeHigh clothing

Beautiful app paired with a very nice and fast support, even for technical questions. In my opinion the best review app for shopify!

Hi Tim,

This is Olivia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Olivia

RADIANT

I love Ali Reviews. A very clean professional look and the customer service is amazing. I love that there's an option to request reviews. 5-stars!

Hi there,

Here's Isabella from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Isabella

Piahsroom

I am new on this app but i am very satisfied. The app is very easy to grasp. I also benefited the help of the customer service. So i am so glad to use Ali Reviews

Hi Dogneri,

My name's Patricia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Patricia

L'Avant-Coureur

I used this app for a long time, since the new update it became total crap, my product pages review boxes got desactivated when my trial of "essentiel plan" (that I didnt even want) stopped, just to let me re-activate the review boxes again in the "Starter plan", so why desacivate them ?
And I realized that you can't even put the review box on the home page (if you only sell one product from the main page) you can only add a widget to "show a preview of the customer reviews". This update didnt bring anything good

Hi there,

Here's David from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

As we have checked your case and seen that you have installed our app on April 27 2021 and you have not ever contacted us for further support. Regarding to your concerns as following:

1. Our app will proactively suggest Essential plan for your trial because this plan will help you experience with most of functions that Ali Reviews is having. In order words, you will have a better overview. However, once your trial ends, you will have an option to choose your appropriate plan.

2. Please be advised that review widget such as review box will be automatically disappeared when your trial ends. To reactivate it, you need to choose your relevant plan as well we approve charge.

3. Finally, as you said that "And I realized that you can't even put the review box on the home page (if you only sell one product from the main page) you can only add a widget to "show a preview of the customer reviews", it's a known issue, but this feature has been on our roadmap and we will add this feature soon for future update. However, we now still help you add review box on homepage. My colleague has been sending you a follow-up email, please kindly check it and let them know for further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

David