Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Traveda

The best review app. Good looking widgets and the support is amazing. I use Ali Reviews for al of my stores

Hi there,

My name's Gwyn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Gwyn

rob!n

great app, very helpful. Will recommend to new business startups and drop shippers, great for importing reviews from Ali Express.

Hi there,

Here's Magnus from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Magnus

Sexdolls Station

A very useful APP that allows customers to comment. And I encountered some technical problems, their staff were able to help me with patience, and the service was very good and timely. 5 stars! ! ! !

Hi there,

I'm Samson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Samson

B-B COSMETICS

Magnifique rien a dire service top service technique excellent je recommande merci madame jenyfer et je rexocommande egalement xette appli a tous les shopif .erci enxore pour cette superbe apllicstion magnifque

Hi there,

This is Dai from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Dai

The Pocket Labeler

Their customer service is really helpful. Lynn has helped me through the whole process, she's great!

Hi there,

I'm Clitus from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Clitus

Epiphania Color

You have a great support when you need, is easy to use and is a great way to bring news customers for your store!

Hi there,

Here's Orborne from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Orborne

menccinounderwear.com

I recomended this app it very useful and easy to use you can import reviews very fast, also for any problem you can contact the team they are very nice people and they help you with everything.

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Seri

Wyndler

Very good. Quick Support. Thanks to Jennifer who helped me move the review box up in the page. Exactly what I needed.

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Best Regards
Anna

Unbu Store

The support help me a lot with a issue who I can't solve alone. Thanks to Andy from the customer support team.. I'm very happy with that

Hi there,

Here's Ethelbert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Ethelbert

Leatiss

Everything is super! Excellent support, fast and high-quality! User-friendly interface and beautiful design, I recommend it to everyone!

Hi there,

Here's Eugene from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Eugene