Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

GeneralMonk

This app is amazing, best review app for Shopify. You can request for reviews to your customers and also import reviews from Aliexpress. It review box looks is amazing.

Hi Ravi,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Kzer Store

They help me resolve the widget issues that happened after the update. Jennifer did a good job of solving the issue in a timely manner. Thank you!

Hi Hafez,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

KOBOclothes

Amazing fast and helpful customer services. I have problem with app and the problem was resolved within the hour.

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

inovachile

Excellent app really appreciate your service. They worked hard for the goal of my page and it was possible to come up with a solution. It would not have been possible without Andy for support and Jennifer thank you

Hi Ronald,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Miralior

very good app for reviews, customer support responds really quickly and is competent to solve the various problems you encountered

Hi Stephane,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Cheer and Dance On Demand

This is the only reviews app you should use!! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE and fantastic app! I was using another app and was having some issues with it. The other company was VERY difficult to work with and about after 2 weeks, I found Ali Reviews; within 10 minutes, it was doing what I wanted done! Also, while I was installing the app, their customer service reached out to me to see if they could help me!!! It turns out that I needed some help and they actually went into my store and fixed EVERY ISSUE that I was having before - WOW!!!! I can't recommend this company enough!!!

Hi Valerie ,

Robert

roopsnaturals

So helpful and she was kind in assisting me she was also patient . The app is difficult but ones you can figire it out its so easy. Thanks to the helpdesk she took her time to show me what to do. Nice sevice and staff

Hi iye,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Lumillion Store

A very helpfull app . Very professional . All the reviews are displaying very well . They look very professional .

Hi Yannick,

Thomas

DIVERSITY

Great app and very good customer service. Truly Impressed by how fast there support is and how interactive their app is. If you're hesitant, definitely try them out.

Hi there,

I'm Anderson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Anderson

CuteThee

The online tech support is awesome. When you got a question, they'll be there for you! Definitely recommend this app, it really helps our business.

Hi there,

This is Martin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Martin