Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Get photo reviews, UGC, ratings via Emails, SMS with Discount

Entizeda

BAD BAD BAD

they changed to me 4 times the "Full options with Premium Package"

I installed and uninstalled this application several times because it did not work in my store, and in the end as it still did not work I decided to delete it.

My surprise is when you have charged to me 4 times, and even without working the application,

I request an ASAP rectification of each of these charges.

Regards

Universal Geek

excellente application, très utile pour obtenir de la preuve social! En anglais mais super facile à comprendre pour les personnes comme moi qui ne parle pas anglais

Wolfloverstore

Excellent app, make everything easy and more valuable

Hidden Gem Gift

very good. easy use menus I like

Xadostores

Great app
really liked it
Thanks a lot

Tobirot London

A must have! This app is really helpful and makes your website trustworthy

Esmava

Reviews are so important for every Shop and Ali Reviews is the best app to have a lot of reviews. The best part is we have control to everything. Thnaks for these great app :-)

Shoe Stars

It does the job right...I am very pleased,

Cloth Gate

The only reason I'm giving 5 stars is honestly because there is no option to give 6. I'm really happy with this app. When I first started my shop, i was kinda stressed out about the legitamacy of my products and how to assure customers. This app with the ali express reviews is doing wonders. Plus the customer support is off the top! I had a problem with my theme and then the developers themselves asked me for a staff permission and fixed it for me for free. Thats awesome. I suggest everyone get this app. Happy selling guys.

Theartistsloftshop

very practical and useful application.he deserves the money he got.
great app :) excellent