Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

SEASONAL OFFERS! Get photo reviews via Emails, SMS & Discount

Capitan Toys

Good app. I hadd a problem with how the app worked on my shop, and the live support helped me!
Recommended

Hi Alessandr,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

Vodram

it is beautiful app :)) i recommended it very easy and staff is very fast making any thing you need it ..

Hi MHD BACHAR,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Facial Rays

The support was outstanding, Lisa helped me install the widget to my liking. Easily customisable to suit your store

Hi Jack,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Luna Azure Jewellery

Great customer support, I was contacted via webchat notifying me of a problem on my site even before I noticed it.

Hi Sean,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Ieverna

Very good app, the support is also very effective and will do anything in order to help you. You can't find better for this price

October 8, 2021

Hi Alan,

This is Matthew from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Matthew

Maluj Diamentami

Super Customer Service. Was able to TRANSLATE THE ENTIRE WIDGET to POLISH. 9.99 for this social proof is good enough. They have a bulk reviews import from Oberlo. They are adding customizations on regular basis. Recommend!

October 8, 2021

Hi Patryk,

I'm Timothy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Timothy

Mayboox

The service they offer is excellent, I am very grateful for their help at all times, they have helped me solve several problems in a matter of minutes

Hi Rene,

Here's Patrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Patrick

PARRIGAI

Lisa is very professional and helped me solve the problem of installing the Ali Reviews app in the wokiee template, and repeatedly debugged the comment placement and tested the website loading speed.Nice work.
Thank you very much!

Hi Parrigai,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Magazine da Tecnologia

ótimo atendimento do Andy, obrigado pela ajuda! Indicarei para amigos. App muito bom também, gostei.

Hi Magazine,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

SafeCutSlicer

Exceptional customer service, I had a problem and they fixed it instantly, the app works perfectly! Recommended!

Hi Giorgio,