Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Shop Lelis

I installed it today to test it and soon I was received by the support that helped me to configure everything for me. This was a good surprise. And in addition, AliReviews is comparatively far superior to competitors in everything. I made some comparisons and this is really the best from my point of view.

Hi João,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Modo Cozinha

muito bom o app. intuitivo, o atendimento é extraordinário, nunca vi um suporte tao bom quanto este. recomendo

Hi Leonardo,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Les Pieds Propres

I used Ali Reviews on my store and it worked perfectly.
The support team is very reactive, they helped me whenever i needed it.
Really good app !

Hi Savalli,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

The Sorceress

Easy to use, works well, good design, a lot of paid plans to choose from, basically you can find whatever you need in regard of reviews for your store.

Hi Dagmara,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Spierzorg

After i noticed a minor error, they helped me with the problem within a day. Great customer service!

Hi Evan,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

My cool clock

very good app, and better technical support. I highly recommend it If you are looking for your page to be more trusted

Hi Carlos,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

OLZAC

Good support team, Muffin helped me with some of the app's features, very efficient. I will be trying the app and see if it works well.

Hi Kevin,

My name's Sophie from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Sophie

Blackbird United States

customer support helped me with the integration they are a legend in reviews. I like working with Ali review its supper easy to integrate

Hi there,

Here's Sarah from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

Sarah

ZASOSO

这个应用基本能够解决,店铺所需要评论内容的基本问题,使用起来也很方便,页面展示有不同的风格,可以随意切换,体验感还可以,客服回复也很快。还在慢慢的摸索试用中,可以手动也可以自动,应该还可以插入买家图片

Hi 鑫 关,

Kyle

Sensory Joy

I had a few issues with the app and contacted customer service. It was great with clear communication. Johnson was very helpful and efficient.

Hi Alex,