Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Get photo reviews, UGC, ratings via Emails, SMS with Discount

POLNUTTA

I like this app so much, it helps me to support my work soooooooooooooooooooooooowellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Hi NUTTAPOL,

I'm Nolan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Nolan

theviraltrends

easy support team, helped me with all my issues. Great app! Nothing else to write but they are amazing :)

Hi Ross,

I'm Dominic from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Dominic

Paradiziak

je débute dans le e-commerce et Lisa, l'assistante était réellement au petit soin pour moi. Toujours disponible à n'importe quel moment pour nous rendre service. Je recommande vivement cette application.

Hi Nicolas,

Here's Roger from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Roger

Furly

I needed to know how to change the star rating colours on my product pages. 2 minute online web chat, guy told me how to do it - worked. Excellent.

Hi there,

My name's Issac from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Issac

ROBICYCLE (SERVER 3)

The customer support of this app is with no doubt one of the greatest of the whole shopify app store. Period.

Hi Pierre,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Charles

Babyzito Shop

The customer service is amazing! This whole app is a 10/10. I got fast assistance and the solved all my issues

Hi Erick,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

EMPOWER FOOTWEAR

I really like the fast and good support. The app also has many other useful functions. So far I love it :-)

Hi Roy,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Scarf Store

Great support, great services
I give 5 stars with confidence
................................................

Hi Ahmed,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Little & Tots

I have many apps installed on my e-commerce, but I have never found such support! 5 super stars deserved! Keep it up: D

Hi Matteo,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

LinktoHair

Good app, does what it is supposed to after some configuration from the staff. Very useful! like it!

September 2, 2021

Hi Berko,

This is Matthew from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Matthew