Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

shopzayd

excelente app para potenciar la tienda,ayuda bastante para lograr mas ventas y te facilita todo,iremos viendo como funciona en el tiempo

Hi there,

I'm Dominic from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Dominic

Oteya

all good, customer service is great and showing looks good, will recommend it to my friends, thanks!

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback about your experience when using Ali Reviews.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Cottonmake

Lisa helped me a lot. She answered me patiently and helped me solve my problems, Thanks Lisa a lot.

Hi there,

Here's Magnus from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Magnus

Rexsfavorites

I did enjoy this app , and the support is great, I have so many issues and they got me all the information and teach me the way to resolve them, and also going into the store to fix it.

Hi there,

I'm Lionel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Lionel

MasonStorex

very happy with the service, a lot of professionalism from Lisa, I use this app for all my stores, conversions increase a lot

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Click Media Store

Muito bom, recomendo demais
Obrigado a atendente Lisa! Me atendeu muito bem
Gostei muito , dê os parabens a ela

Hi there,

This is Patrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

Looner LIghts

This app has one of the best customer support out here. They made sure everything was working perfectly.

Hi there,

Here's Azaria from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Azaria

lunchboxtienda

It is a perfect application to upload your reviews and give credibility to your page. It increased my sales significantly! Thank you

Hi there,

This is Louis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Louis

Pindigo

Very helpful staff and an easy to use product! They are so quick to answer and have solved all my issues to modify to my specific needs. Highly recommended

Hi there,

I'm Brian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Brian

Trendado.se

Great app; the review layout looks professional and it's very easy to import the reviews you want. Friendly customer service.

Hi there,

This is Vincent from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Vincent