Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & showcase stunning product reviews, photos & ratings

WonderQube

Good app functional and easy to use. Lisa on the chat box was available to discuss with me how to solve any difficulty i was facing. definetly recommend it

Hi CHEIKH,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Grogo Store

ANDY WAS SUPER HELPFUL TO ME.Very great guy with help and made it look very easy.Great service?Replied in a very short time as well

Hi Grogo,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

MAYERR DE

Love this app, I use this app for years now and it is only getting better and better. I was helped by Jane who helped me with some custom code and she did a great and very fast job, excellent service and would recommend it to everyone! :)

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Bamoer Fashion Jewelry

I am very happy to write this review. This app successfully helped me import product reviews from Ali, and thanks to Jane for his patient guidance, it’s great

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

Omega Statue

This app is very good and easy to use. In case you have some troubles, the support is really nice and responsive! Thank you

Hi Jeremy,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

Snapfast

Amazing service! fast responses and good attention for my doubts.
They configured and replied me right away!

Hi Leandro,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Awsomify India

Wonderful App ,provided wonderful feature of adding multi-pal SENDER Id's with help of this i can able to send my marketing and trasactional Notification with diffrent sender Id's

Hi there,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

ahime.co.uk

Great app. Have been working with it for sometime and fully satisfied. Would definitely recommend others to use

Hi Anselme,

I'm Calliope from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Calliope

Minty Fresh Prince Of Kicks

A great app with great customer service. I have used this app for my store many times and it brought success to my stores many times. The rest is up to you. Good luck to all and God bless.

Hi Ira,

Here's Daria from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

Daria

elélui.

Very responsive and helpful. Thank you Lisa!
They seem like to operate 24/7. They are available any time. I really love the app. Very nice, easy to use .. You can add a review by yourself, modify and change anything in the review. Apart from uploading them from aliexpress. Recommend it.

Hi Zeineb,

My name's Elain from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Elain