Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

thephonekeyboard

At first, I didn't see the reviews, but I had excellent advice from the developer. It took only about 10 minutes to resolve everything. Thanks Andy !!!!

Hi there,

I'm Alan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Alan

CollumHug™

Great app, quick and stylish, customer support is unbelievably helpful. Overall feel very satisfied! Great app, quick and stylish, customer support is unbelievably helpful. Overall feel very satisfied!

Hi there,

I'm Diana from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Diana

The Spirit Of Modernity

great app! there were pleasant moments while working with this application! most importantly, polite, kind and helpful staff who are always ready to help! special thanks to
Andy Roberts for prompt help in solving my question! keep up the good work guys!

Hi there,

This is Peter from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Peter

Hot Gear Hub

Good app, great customer service. Customer service staff are really awesome. Very kind, friendly, and talented staff. App should be improved, translation setting, selected countries setting, etc, Import Settings are not working properly, whatever we put as settings, the app pulling out random reviews, but I'm sure these guys will make it work, they're making improvements on the app constantly as I understood.

Hi there,

I'm John from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team.

Related to your concerns as Import Setting, I see you are having an active chat with my colleague as Lisa, please ask them for further support.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

John

Colorful Rocks

very good app it helped me import a bunch of reviews in seconds would definitely recommend to anyone interested in selling online

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Discountshaving

This app is really very good, its limited only by the available reviews that you are trying to import, but it allows very easy import of reviews. Like all apps that pull data, especially text, from Aliexpress the quality is poor because the source quality is poor, but this app allows careful control over what to use and what to discard and also the edit feature is fast and easy to use. Lots more features to explore, but as someone who has been using Shopify apps for 8 years or more, and has been involved in dropshipping before the term existed I can say that this app is at the top of my list of totally essential apps.

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Related to your concern as review quality, we bring an OUTSTANDING FUNCTION as Import Reviews from CSV file. To be specific, this function helps you:

- Bulk import reviews to multiple products - all at once
- Edit CSV file with your own content
- Add reviews to products that have 0 reviews on AliExpress or other sources.

Please be advised that this feature is only available for Essential and Premium plan. For more detail, please kindly have a look in the related article at https://support.fireapps.io/en/article/how-to-import-reviews-from-csv-file-dg0mlu/

Johnson

PADCAT E-MART

I love the app and the best costumer service! The agent is friendly and fast to attend my app inquires and problems.

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Kate

TiendaAurora

Thanks! Works perfect , and its easy to use, first i have a little problem but Andy fixed it in minutes !

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Anna

SmartSoapPh

Very great app. customer service is also very accomodating. highly recommended! I really appreciate the help!

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

BACK DECOMPRESS™

I had a problem with this app, I contacted their support and the problem was resolved in less than an hour. Thanks, Andy for your help!

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin