Ali Reviews Product Reviews

Ali Reviews Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

www.patisaa.com

TERRIBLE APP! The review settings are unreliable. The customer service equally pathetic and incapable.

April 8, 2021

Hi Sonali,

Here's Keva from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team team of Ali Reviews and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As we have checked your case and seen that

1. The problem with your filter setting. Firstly you might mistakenly set your filter with negative review, so your imported reviews still show negative review. To avoid not being imported negative review, you need to set up 100% positive review. The second one as some reviews with another language, this is a know issue from AliExpress, as my colleague mentioned clearly that the amount of reviews translated in your English language may be less than 70%, because it still depends on translation service provided by AliExpress, if their contents have not been translated into English language yet, our app still import original reviews.

2. "The customer service equally pathetic and incapable", we have reviewed this case with the relevant agent and have a proper training for them to improve their supporting skills and reach customer needs.

We have sent you a follow-up email, please let us know if you need further support

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Keva

Robbinmaid

I do not recommend this app, a lot of missing features.
I just paid for the paid plan to find out i cannot remove the empty stars on products without reviews, and the support team was not able to help, and they refuse to refund me even after 1 day of usage of the paid plan. I tried many customer-friendly apps they were really helpful and their app has amazing feuatures than this one. I do not recommend.

April 10, 2021

Hi Rachida,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team team of Ali Reviews and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your concern as "i cannot remove the empty stars on products without reviews", unfortunately this function is not yet at the moment, however, we're really appreciate your feedback and it will be forwarded to concern team to investigate and add it for future update.

Another is your refund request, based on our policy, we do not offer unconditional refund after 7-day trial, however, depended on case by case, we will consider to refund for users. As we have checked, my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please check their email and response to them to have a resolution.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Henry

dishsupplies

Such a headache. I wasted so much time trying to set up. It is much easier to set up almost every other review app

March 18, 2021

Hello Joseph,

Here's Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team.

Firstly, I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with our app, however I do not see any communication between you and our team. Therefore, could you please let me know if there was any problem when set up our app for better understanding?

Besides, if you can re-install our app, I will be more than happy to help you to set up all things you need as same as we always do with other valuable customers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kate

dollbobo

Garbage app, uninstall and still continue to deduct fees.Garbage app,Garbage app,Garbage app,Garbage app

March 8, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Michael from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

As I have checked your conversation with my colleague and seen that your last billing cycle had been charged before you uninstalled our app, for making it clear the last charge was for the previous billing cycle which came along with Shopify monthly charge. We did not charge you after you uninstalled the app. The subscription was totally canceled.

You are having a follow-up email with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Regards
Michael

hhhhhmmmdaryl

WORST CUSTOMER SERIVCE EVER I really regret install this app. too many bug on my websites, the customer servise seems do not exist, do not response me and fix the bugs. really harm my business

December 30, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

We have checked your case, to be honest, your bug is not totally from our app, it`s also from your theme, and my colleague try to help you by giving alternative solution as well.

In case you change your mind to re-install our app, so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, our support team is always available 24/7

Regards
Jennifer

Trends Corner

This APP is a total disaster! This is ruined whole my site codes and now I am getting a lot of error from the Merchant center and search console because of the snippets which this app added into my theme and my organic traffic has stopped because of this terrible app. The support team, they are the worst I have ever seen. They request collaborator access and write you to let you know that they are working on the issue, but after hours and days they never log in to your account, simply they do nothing, just keep you waiting even if you tell them how urgent is this. they only read your messages but not giving any reply. They are always asking for a review, so here is your review that you deserve! NOT RECOMMENDED

December 21, 2020

Hi there,

My name's Jade from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused to your store.

Regarding to your concern, we realize how urgent your issue is and we also hurry my Dev team into fixing your issue as soon as possible, but we hope you understand for us because we have received a hundred of cases, so it need take time to fix your case. As I have re-checked your case, it`s has been fixed completely, please kindly check it again.

I have seen you are having an active chat as well as follow-up email, please reply to us if you need further help.

Jade

Printer Me - Fashion & Style

Just wasted 2 hours with their customer service for nothing. nothing helps and the app doesn't work at all!!
Very dissapointed

November 20, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, as we have checked carefully and would like to make it clear that your access on Ali Reviews is prevented from your current network or from your device, so this issue is out of our control, as a result we highly recommend you to access on Ali Reviews with different device or network to check whether it works well or not.

Hope this will clarify your concern and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

HiCuteSkin

these guys are SCAMMERS, this is 3rd time I get scammed by their tricks, I don't even know why Shopify allows this, I was forced to pay twice as much as I should have for things that I didn't even wanted, they will tell you if you get this plan you will be able to import reviews from CSV, but after working on it for hours and then I try to import it says (max 20), MAX 20? I could do that on my own no need for an extra 20$ for it, I talk to customer service and they said "sorry, but you can upgrade your plan", and even if you do you can only do 200 and he sent me a different article saying that I can do only 200 if this isn't the scammest experienced you have ever seen in Shopify Idk what is

October 27, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, I would like to explain it clearly as following:

1. The first concern is about "pay twice", within 30 days, you can downgrade or upgrade our app several times without being double charge or multiple charges on your billing payment. (Just approve the charge and you won't be billed twice). For your case, when you upgrade from Essential to Premium, the charge is prorated based on the difference in price and the number of days remaining in the billing cycle according to Shopify Policy, please refer to this link for more detail https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#recurring-app-charges

2. Regarding to importing review from CSV file, there are limitations with import CSV function in Essential plan and Premium plan.

- For essential plan, the total number of reviews per product is maximum 1500 reviews (including reviews from AliExpress and CSV file). However, please be advised that for CSV file, you can import max 20 reviews. We are truly sorry for making you confused about this information, we will note this and improve how to show clear information in the next release.

- For premium plan, the only limitation (to keep performance in the best way) is that the HIGHEST Reviews Quantity Per Import is 200 each time. In case you want to import more, please take another turn and remember to uncheck "Remove existing imported review".

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

I really appreciate your empathy and as I have checked you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

mySuperTEE

I forgot to uninstall this app, I asked for a refund but customer care says that I can't get money back, and I've never use this app... anyway, this app will significally slow your store, keep away from it.

Cizonia

Honestly I don't like what is happening with the costumer service !!!
First day I bought the app the costumer service were very helpful.
BUT now I've been asking for help since 5 or 6 days and they are not doing anything… I send a message they reply after one day and it keeps going ! I am really disappointed !!!! and since 6 days there is 0 progress with my problem... ZERO

October 18, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As I have checked your case and seen that my colleague as Lynn helped you resolve your the first concern Why your reviews are not translated after importing from AliExpress. However, because of some technical reasons, so she missed your case with the second concern related to Google Shopping and she is contacting you via chat as well as email to help you out. Please let her know if you need further support.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung