Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Printer Me - Fashion & Style

Just wasted 2 hours with their customer service for nothing. nothing helps and the app doesn't work at all!!
Very dissapointed

November 20, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, as we have checked carefully and would like to make it clear that your access on Ali Reviews is prevented from your current network or from your device, so this issue is out of our control, as a result we highly recommend you to access on Ali Reviews with different device or network to check whether it works well or not.

Hope this will clarify your concern and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Support Team

HiCuteSkin

these guys are SCAMMERS, this is 3rd time I get scammed by their tricks, I don't even know why Shopify allows this, I was forced to pay twice as much as I should have for things that I didn't even wanted, they will tell you if you get this plan you will be able to import reviews from CSV, but after working on it for hours and then I try to import it says (max 20), MAX 20? I could do that on my own no need for an extra 20$ for it, I talk to customer service and they said "sorry, but you can upgrade your plan", and even if you do you can only do 200 and he sent me a different article saying that I can do only 200 if this isn't the scammest experienced you have ever seen in Shopify Idk what is

October 27, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, I would like to explain it clearly as following:

1. The first concern is about "pay twice", within 30 days, you can downgrade or upgrade our app several times without being double charge or multiple charges on your billing payment. (Just approve the charge and you won't be billed twice). For your case, when you upgrade from Essential to Premium, the charge is prorated based on the difference in price and the number of days remaining in the billing cycle according to Shopify Policy, please refer to this link for more detail https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#recurring-app-charges

2. Regarding to importing review from CSV file, there are limitations with import CSV function in Essential plan and Premium plan.

- For essential plan, the total number of reviews per product is maximum 1500 reviews (including reviews from AliExpress and CSV file). However, please be advised that for CSV file, you can import max 20 reviews. We are truly sorry for making you confused about this information, we will note this and improve how to show clear information in the next release.

- For premium plan, the only limitation (to keep performance in the best way) is that the HIGHEST Reviews Quantity Per Import is 200 each time. In case you want to import more, please take another turn and remember to uncheck "Remove existing imported review".

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

I really appreciate your empathy and as I have checked you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

mySuperTEE

I forgot to uninstall this app, I asked for a refund but customer care says that I can't get money back, and I've never use this app... anyway, this app will significally slow your store, keep away from it.

Cizonia

Honestly I don't like what is happening with the costumer service !!!
First day I bought the app the costumer service were very helpful.
BUT now I've been asking for help since 5 or 6 days and they are not doing anything… I send a message they reply after one day and it keeps going ! I am really disappointed !!!! and since 6 days there is 0 progress with my problem... ZERO

October 18, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As I have checked your case and seen that my colleague as Lynn helped you resolve your the first concern Why your reviews are not translated after importing from AliExpress. However, because of some technical reasons, so she missed your case with the second concern related to Google Shopping and she is contacting you via chat as well as email to help you out. Please let her know if you need further support.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung
Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Support Team

WIlhem

Import process is terrible. Why does the customer need a female AND male name in the csv file? That makes no sense. It would be great if the developers actually know how ecommerce works in western civilization.

October 12, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding your concern, this is the limitation with our current CSV function, and we have planned to fix it in the next release.

Also in order to bypass this issue, please help to create a temporary name when creating CSV file, and you can change it later using our Edit review feature.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards

Letifly Decor

(we wish we could give 0 star) This app is asking us to upgrade like every 2 weeks. We JUST started paying more with them (double actually...) and they're now doubling their bill AGAIN. This is unacceptable and we will look into other review solutions, there are many out there. ALSO, and what's most concerning, their JS is mesding up with the load speed of our site A LOT. Sorry for all these ALL CAPS but these developers don't know much what they're doing.

September 8, 2020

Hi Raphael,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

Related to your concern, I guarantee 100% to you that we have never charged any customers more than once in the same billing cycle. Therefore, it should have some misunderstanding here, and I do need your billing screenshots for further investigation.

Besides, regarding loading speed, I am sending a Collaborator request to you to check this one deeper with my Development team, so please do not worry. We will do our best to assist you.

Since we are having an active conversation, please feel free to get back to me there at any time.

Beachspark

The worst app ever! This app slowdown your whole website and that ultimately affects your conversion rate recently due to some error in this app my whole website got down for more than a day and it has affected my sales a lot as my store is a six-figure store. I never recommend anyone to use such crap app ever!

Hello Sarthak,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team.

First of all, on the behalf of our team here, I am sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

We had a unexpected problem with our server on last Thursday, and we tried to fix it as soon as we could. I truly apologize, and promise that we will do our best to avoid this kind of issue happening again.

Besides, this issue was solved on the same day as it happened. Did it still affect your store after that?

Please let me know if the issue still persists, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kate

Hooked Coolers

Ali Reviews caused over 20% drop in sales in last two days which was from page speed loading time of almost 12 seconds from our previous 1-2 seconds. Shopify couldn't figure this out over the last two days but finally found it the issue in the code for AliExpress. I'm sure many other customers were affected. Please fix.

Hello Chris,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

Since you are having an active live chat with my colleague, Johnson, please help to continue working there. Also please note that there is a pending request from your side to provide us a Collaborator account for further checking.

Kate

Mystique Interior

I stopped using this app a few weeks ago and then today noticed by website is taking 1.3 MINUTES to load. The culprit? Alireview js and css files that I don't even use anymore. I don't know whats happening here but deleted this app asap.

Hi Andriy,

My name is Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

As I mentioned in our email, you can simply follow this link to remove the leftover code from our app:

Optimos Store

Horrível, fica travando demais e os comentários fica desaparecendo na página de produtos frequentemente, me fez perder clientes. Muito ruim!

August 4, 2020

Hi Dhionatan,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

As I just checked your Product page, your review box and rating star are working properly. However, you said that "it gets stuck too much", so could you please elaborate it, so I can help you further and better?

Besides, to check your issue deeper, I have sent you a Collaborator Request, please kindly go to your Shopify Home, and accept it. Or you can find the request in Settings --> Plan and Permission

Please let me know once the request is accepted, and look forward to hearing your reply.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26