Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

AllSeasons All Things Weather

The design of the dashboard is nice and I would have loved to continue with this app. However I was not able to import reviews, which is the main purpose of the app. I saw the reviews on Ali Express, yet this app said there was 0 reviews.

March 2, 2020

Hello Jordan,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As I checked from existing conversation, our support agent offered an assistance to you to get more details about issue you had faced, however seems like limited budget is the reason made you cancel our app.

Besides, regarding this issue, please note that there are many filter settings before you import reviews, and if no reviews match your settings, they cannot be imported. Therefore, please consider to re-install our app, and give us a chance to support you in order to pass through this problem.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kate

WeHarness

I added this app thinking it was going to provide real genuine reviews from previous customers who actually purchased this product, however, I later realized this app just generates fake reviews. I regret paying for this app because if I wanted fake reviews I could have just created them on my own for free. Not sure if it states that it generates unauthentic reviews in its description, but that is what you'll get by using this.

December 29, 2019

Hello Patrick,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Actually the main function of our app is to import real reviews from AliExpress to your store.

Therefore, imported reviews will be the same as in AliExpress which are REAL reviews from real buyers, and they are NOT auto-generated reviews.

May I know what trouble you had met which caused you think that our app was generating fake reviews?

I will be more than happy to assist you then.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.

Lynn

Descontos Tech

Não funcionou em minha loja, mesmo seguindo as orientações. Foi realizado os procedimentos conforme manual. Mesmo assim não aparecem os reviews nos produtos.

August 20, 2019

Hi there,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Service team, and I am very sorry for any inconvenience may have caused to you.

With your concern, I have visited your website, and see that it's showing well with the review box and star on your product page.

Please let me know your current problem, and I will assist you ASAP.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Anna

BigStreet

I am currently using this app but today i have a problem with my images reviews they are not showing up on my store . There are numbers on the right top of the reviews that have images . i do not know how to solve the problem.

July 31, 2019

Hi Muhammet,

Here's Ken from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

We are so sorry for this inconvenience may have caused to your store, and it is sadly to know that we could not help you earlier.

About your reported issue, I would like to inform that it was caused due to a new function we just added recently, Lazy load, in order to improve your customers' experience in your Shopify store. However, there might be some old cache saved on your Chrome browser. Thus, our resolution is that kindly help me clear the old cache, and reload the page (by pressing Ctrl + Shift + R in your keyboard), and everything should work as usual.

Thanks so much for your understanding, and hopefully you will continue enjoying our app.

Best Regards,
Ken

thephotographyball.com

How can i delete under the "write a review" button the "powered by Ali Reviews" ? I want to dropship, but it is impossible if i tell my costumers where i buy the product from.

July 2, 2019

Hi there,

I am Myra from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry to hear the problem happened on your store.

If you want to remove "Powered by Ali Reviews", you have to upgrade to Pro or Unlimited plan.

Beside that, I see that your problem was fixed already when you had upgraded to Pro plan.

I hope you are happy and enjoy our app.

Thanks for choosing our app, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Myra.

Aliver canada

error 404 ????? que ce passe-t-il ?? il faut vite règler ce probleme. nous payons pour cette application

June 7, 2019

Dear Stephanie,

I am Lynn from Ali Reviews Customer Support team, and firstly I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding the 404 issue you got, this is because our servers was experiencing an unexpected outage.

We are now in progress to fix it, and the ETA provided will be around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT).

Everything should be back to normal at that moment, meanwhile I will keep you updated with latest news via your email.

Once again, we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Lynn

Oleiko

What happens with the platform!!!!!?????????????

I took 13 hours to remove the photos of the reviews that I did not want in my items, if you had the possibility to allow us to select all the photos together of the reviews of an item 13 working hours would have been summarized in 5 - 10 minutes.

The possibility of allowing us to import the reviews of our suppliers is excellent, a great idea, but the panel of tools needs to be more efficient for us.

June 7, 2019

Hi Antonio,

Here is Myra from Customer Support Team.

Firstly, we are truly sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with our app.

I did check your issue about removing picture on review, and I would like to inform you that you can do it by simply uncheck “Review picture” option in Themes setting.

Please give it a try, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.

Myra

The Last Collective

I don't like this app at all. I tried importing some reviews and it kept duplicating the same review. The app works poorly. I'm also not happy the name is visible to anyone visiting my site.

Good Life Hax

IDK if it's me who's using the app wrong, but I configured everything yet it's not displaying any reviews on my product pages.

Valar Morghulis

I have a problem with my products not apearing on the product list.
I tried to contact support but they still haven´t responded nor seen my customer service chat for over 2 days even though the system says that the average answer time is 5 min....

Previous 1 3 4