Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

voufy

i have this problem with reviews and Andy of support help me to solved...............................

October 24, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and thanks for your feedback.

We`re happy and have seen that my colleague as Andy helped you resolve your problem. However, please tell us know which anything else make you feel unsatisfied about our app, so we can help your further.

Please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or you have any further questions, email us at support@fireapps.io

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Support Team

Gran Palace Store

Aplicativo muito facil de instalar e de usar! poderia ter versão mais baratas para que todos que estão começado, usem a plataforma.

July 14, 2020

Hi Bruno,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thanks for your feedback.

As I checked, you are in Starter plan with $9.9 which I believe it is a reasonable price considering all features it is offering.

Also please note that we will continue bringing new features to this plan, so hope you can continue enjoying more.

Should you need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Best Regards

Glamandglo

Ali Reviews is perfect if you work exclusively with Ali Express which is fine for some. I found over time that to be limiting. The App itself works well, easy to set up. Support is good yet challenging as the it is really not set up for NA time zone support so you have to wait several hours for a response. However, the need for support is limited since it is really easy to set up and use.

The reason for the 3 stars is because again, for my purposes it is limiting additionally many of the reviews I couldn't use as the reviews were not about products but about suppliers. I suggest the system help to filter those so customers don't waste time sifting through those.

June 11, 2020

Hello Gloria,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thank you for your feedback

As we discussed via live chat, exporting reviews to CSV file is not supported yet, and I will let our Business Development team know about your request.

Should you need more support, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Kate

XxPixieDustxX-

I had to wait for hours for reviews to be completed.
I spoke to Muffin on customer support and they have been very helpful in answering my concerns and offering solutions!

July 14, 2020

Hi Carlene,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team of Ali Reviews, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding the loading speed, as you know, the more reviews/photos you import per product, the slower it loads. Therefore, we highly recommend you to consider about displaying less reviews per reviews page, and suitable number of photos to improve it. For more detail can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/4034946-why-this-message-reviews-are-flying-to-your-store-kept-loading-and-waiting-for-a-while-for-reviews-imported

Nail Shop

la aplicacion es poco intuitiva, pero creo que k,sm,mncfmnbv,mn,vns,n,snkv,zmnvk nflkszjflknkmnv.,xzm,.cvmx.kmcvkzmjvk

April 27, 2020

Hello Vanessa,

Here's Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

From what I can see in our system, our support team has never received any question from you, so could you please let me know exact problem you got when using our app?

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Kate

Dip Nail Polish

Oberlo + This app allows you to bulk import reviews. However their 500 review limit per month is pretty small for a paid plan.

April 3, 2020

Dear Sydney,

My name is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

First of all, please be advised that we have calculated, optimized the suitable amounts for each plan along with the sizes of store business. As a result, depending on each stores' real situation, we have to scale our database/server loading to fit with the amount of products/reviews in order to to give you the best performance and experience.

Besides, we do provide higher priority support for higher subscription users.

Also you may want to take a look at our Ali Orders app as an alternative solution for Oberlo: https://apps.shopify.com/ali-orders-by-fireapps

I hope you can understanding the situation, and our effort.

Last by not least, if you have any concern about our app, please don't hesitate to let me know whenever you need.

Petey -

goldendealzmarket

ich benutze disese app um meinen kundenbereich zu erweitern und das habe ich genossen,und ich mag nicht wirklich das es ähnliche produkte nimmt und nicht genaue,es wäre gut wenn es beim bewerten der produkte es noch besser machen würde...

March 29, 2020

Hi Ndonda,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Regarding to your concern, "I don't really like that it takes similar products and not exactly, it would be good if it would do even better when evaluating the products", can you please describe it with more details, so I can help you further?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

The Tati Store

The app is great, but a bit expensive - how do i remove the pop up reviews, i uninstalled the app assuming they would go with the app, but they are still popping up and now clashing with another app i installed, i cant seem to remove the pop ups

February 24, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

I did check your store, and found that the pop up you are asking is not belong to us. Therefore, kindly help me to check with other third parties who provided apps to you.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Johnson

Elitenice

Your APP has wonederful customer service . Your APP still have a long way to go . Hope your guy make it better .

February 21, 2020

Hi Zhang,

This is Anna from the FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback for our app.

Your support will be very helpful for us to enhance our app better.

We will try our best to improve the app better, and add more functions to make your life easier.

If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great day.

Anna

K & M Gadget

good app. But like me i want to remove countres of costumers. everything are clear and easy to do. i will recomended

February 12, 2020

Hi Marcin,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Regarding your concern about how to remove the country flag of customers, please go on Display Setting => Theme Setting => Review Cards, then uncheck Country Flag.

Hope this will clarify your concern.

If you have any further concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Previous 1 3 4 5 6