Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Pawesome Mitts

Andy and Sophia helped me a lot! They were patient and strived to give me excellent service, which they did. Thank you very much!

Annalash

I have installed so many others reviews apps before, but Ali reviews is by far the best(specialy if you are dropshipping, you can translate yourself the reviews imported for more professionalism, which loox or other review app dont have)..Plus i have the best experience with the customers service team(big thanks to Petey).The support i receive was thorough and timely and my issue was addressed with a single interaction..Highly recommended

Hi there,

Here's Lionel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Lionel

OFIYAA Tri-Screen | Portable Triple Screen Laptop Workstation

Service is really good!!!!My needs, patiently helped me solve,Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

This is Samson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Samson

marcellin

Excellent application! But what's really great is the customer service that has been so patient for me and they explained everything to me. Frankly well done guys!

Hi there,

I'm Lovell from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Lovell

CarCoat Store

Great app and even greater customer support! I had issues showing reviews on my store page but Jennifer from the CS team solved my problem very quickly and now I'm ready for Black Friday! Thank's again Jennifer!

Hi there,

My name's Jethro from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Jethro

LAUNAB

je recommande cette application, la meilleure pour les avis et le service client est très réactif. merci à vous

Hi there,

I'm Lagan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Lagan

cozyliving.co

ive just started using the app its great . Lisa was very helpful.................................................................................................................

Hi there,

Here's Darius from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Darius

Tech Power

Right now I am finishing installing this application in my store and it seems spectacular, very complete.

Hi there,

I'm Nolan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Nolan

PawOppa

It's a very useful app, saves a lot of time. Had some issues setting up but both Lisa & Lynn from the live chat helped fix my problem & was very nice and responsive!

Hi there,

Here's Galvin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Galvin

meikkas

This plugin is the best comment plugin on the market.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 25, 2020

Hi there,

This is Stephen from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Stephen