Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
15. februar 2024

Super application, l'assistance est rapide.
je mets 4 etoiles car que je sais qu'ils peuvent faire mieux ;)

Je recommande !

Dream Store
Indien
2 måneder bruger appen
28. november 2023

works much more easily than other review apps I have used. Customer support is good as well.

My Store
Australien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

3. december 2023

Great app, very aesthetic, the support is very helpful and fast. My only con would be the pricing, but it's still a very good product.

Sectle
Polen

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

18. november 2023

Good app, could do with being a bit quicker on loading.. However support are really good and responsive and are working on continuously improving the app, so deffo worth it.

PlushVivo.com
Storbritannien
5 måneder bruger appen

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your review of Ali Reviews.

We have noted your point. To make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

William

3. marts 2024

the customer service was fantastic, she cleared all my doubts and lead me to the desired conclusion.

MultiMartPk
Pakistan
En dag bruger appen
FireApps svarede 6. marts 2024

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

6. marts 2024

Comei solves problems quickly and efficiently

iaoyo
SAR Hongkong
Cirka en måned bruger appen
FireApps svarede 7. marts 2024

27. marts 2024

good

Tepped
Storbritannien
FireApps svarede 31. marts 2024

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

19. december 2023

This is a great app and very easy to work with. It has offered everything a review needs to let new customers know about the brand and a product at the same time. Team work very great

Brawn Herbal
Indien
Cirka 5 timer bruger appen
FireApps svarede 20. december 2023

9. december 2023

Muy buena APP y tiene plan gratuito para empezar con el Ecommerce, muy recomendada, me gustaria que se pudiese editar algo mas el tema de revierw box, con el fondo en degradado etc... pero no si se esa funcion estará incluida en algun plan de pago, yo me pasare al plan de pago en breve, gracias!

Talismán secreto
Irland
FireApps svarede 11. december 2023

Hi Rafael,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Brian