Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
2. december 2023

Eleanor Helped me out, she was really helpful

Waddes

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your review

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

1. marts 2024

iş görür

Evo Pratik
FireApps svarede 6. marts 2024

Hi there,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Brian

4. december 2023

The only drawback is that you can't edit comments.

MyPlusWear
Cirka 15 timer bruger appen

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. Because of the review policy, so review cannot be edited anymore, so hope you sympathize for us

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

29. oktober 2023

The app itself is great and very useful to add reviews, but I wish more features were available in the free plan. Customer support was also very good, Alene and Joliann were proactive in helping me fix my problems.

Pangea Gadgets
SAR Hongkong
Cirka 14 timer bruger appen

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Oscar

10. april 2024

MUY RECOMENDABLE Y SOBRE TODO MUY ATENTOS LOS DE ATENCION AL CLIENTE

Mi tienda
Peru
8 dage bruger appen
FireApps svarede 15. april 2024

Hi there,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Oscar

29. juni 2023

good support,good app,just need a little bit more reviews for free customers but it was really fine.

Dreams Boost
Frankrig
4 måneder bruger appen
FireApps svarede 13. juli 2023

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

We have noted this point and take it int consideration. Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

16. juli 2023

App itself is easy to navigate and pretty straigthforward to use. I had a problem where my reviewes wouldn't show up on my website but I must say the customer support is superB. I got connected to a girl called Polaris and she sorted everything out for me in minutes, it was amazing, great job!

HiveKaizen
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
FireApps svarede 23. august 2023

Brian

Redigeret 3. august 2023

I have updated my review after customer support reached out and investigated the issue, and found out the different time zone cause the free trial expiry issue,
The customer service was amazing and friendly,
the reason I gave 4 stars is it would be great to give more features for free plan.

LUSI & SISI
26 dage bruger appen
22. august 2023

Amazing support from Shiro. Had a problem getting my review widget to show & she helped me out getting it fixed quick & efficiently!

My Store
New Zealand
8. juni 2023

They offer great customer service using their chat feature. For anything that's not provided they will personally edit your code for you.

Y2Kiss
27 dage bruger appen
FireApps svarede 12. juni 2023

Hi there,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona