Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
18. maj 2023

Scarlet was extremely helpful. She walked me through everything I needed to do and even answered all the questions I had.

Simple Gifts From You
USA
Cirka en time bruger appen
FireApps svarede 23. maj 2023

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

14. juni 2023

Harry did a great customer support. He was very quick and helpful for fixing the issues. Thank you so much !!!

Reimagining Leadership
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
Cirka 2 timer bruger appen
FireApps svarede 15. juni 2023

Hi there,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

22. oktober 2023

Servie client très efficace !

Brooklyn Studio
Belgien
5 måneder bruger appen
24. juni 2023

L'application fait le taf et l'équipe est très réactive. Les demandes sont traités rapidement. Maintenant il faut voir si cela à un réel impact sur les ventes, il est encore trop tôt pour le dire.

Binoclards
Frankrig
En dag bruger appen
FireApps svarede 13. juli 2023

13. september 2023

La atención de Emily fue extraordinaria muy atenta

futuro store
Venezuela
4 måneder bruger appen
11. marts 2018

So far so good. Easy to import reviews. Hopefully will help traffic to convert into sales.

Tidalstyle Com
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
24. september 2021

The app works well. Some small issues when changing a theme, but customer service fixed them all fast! Customer service gets 100 stars.

Kipukauppa.com
Finland
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 27. september 2021

Hi Henry,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

10. oktober 2020

the code doesn't fit well with my theme, but finally, I get help from them and solve it. thank you.

ECOSUSI
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 12. oktober 2020

Hi Bonnie,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you for spending time sharing your review.

First of all, I'm happy to see that my colleague, Andy, helped you fix your issue.

For your information, we showed some articles to instruct our user how to install the code for their theme, in case the code is not auto added due to the difference in each theme. Moreover, we are also willing to help you for this installation.

Would you mind letting me know if there's anything else that does not meet your expectation? Cause you gave us a 4-star review, it would be helpful for us if you can share more feedback, we will have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Reviews to serve you and meet your demand.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kate

6. september 2022

app is phenomenal! but shopify is trying to limit its features. i was trying to change the colors of the stars, and it wouldnt let me. but the customer support is always on point.

ConsciousGuardian™️
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
9. december 2021

Super rapide pour vous répondre et exécute la demande avec beaucoup de précision. je recommande a tous le monde

Georg Leroy
Frankrig
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 13. december 2021

Hi el-anzize,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas