Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. januar 2024

As an online store owner, I've always understood the power of customer reviews, but it wasn't until I started using "Ali Reviews - Product Reviews" that I truly realized their full potential. This tool has been a complete game-changer for my business.

Shoptery
9 måneder bruger appen
FireApps svarede 11. januar 2024

Hi Maria,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

26. januar 2024

I had a problem with importing the reviews, but thanks to assistance it was solved quickly, Giselle, Polaris and Rose helped me with kindness. I leave this review for them. Thanks again to the team

Powerful Pawz
FireApps svarede 6. februar 2024

Hi there,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

8. januar 2024

Can't complain, I didn't wait long before I received support. I was served by Giselle who had good communication skills and she was really fast at helping me with my request.

The Bower's Nest Jewellery
Australien
11 måneder bruger appen
FireApps svarede 11. januar 2024

Hi Vanessa,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

10. december 2023

Great features, very fast and amazing support to help make sure everything appears as it should. Giselle has been very helpful. Highly recommend!

Angelina Belle Boutique
FireApps svarede 11. december 2023

Hi Mimi,

James

1. december 2023

This is the second time Harwin has helped me with my issue. He was very helpful and helped to explain the problem to me so that I could avoid it in the future. Great service as always

OakieBees
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 6. december 2023

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

11. januar 2024

great app and great on demand support id like to thank Tee for helping me solve almsot any issue i could possible imagine! thanks for this great customer service ali reviews

STARLINER
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
6 måneder bruger appen
FireApps svarede 17. januar 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

15. december 2023

I had an excellent experience with customer support, notably with Nim's assistance. Nim responded quickly to my inquiries and together we brainstormed a fantastic solution. The support was outstanding, combining efficiency with creative problem-solving. Highly recommend for anyone needing prompt and innovative assistance!

DropIn Glasses
Sverige
Cirka et år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 20. december 2023

Hi Magnus,

Thomas

29. december 2023

polaris helped me out with my store and i did not even have to help she fixed all my problems in no time

DeRuiterDR.
Holland (Nederlandene)
FireApps svarede 2. januar 2024

Hi Nick,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

4. december 2023

I had difficulty integrating ali-reviews with my shopify theme, in a few minutes, my problem was solved. Thanks to Sara and Robin for the quick response and their professionalism.

Housse De France
Estland
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 6. december 2023

Alexander

22. november 2023

I just downloaded the app and was strapped for time due to black Friday coming up. I contacted support because I had no idea how to upload the reviews. I was met with Shiro who went above and beyond to import the reviews so I could focus on other things. Shiro and the team did me a huge favor tonight. I plan on being a long-term subscriber!

Wine Me Down
2 måneder bruger appen
FireApps svarede 5. december 2023

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Oscar