Anmeldelser (14.372)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. juli 2024

The customer support is quick and efficient. I worked with Victoria and she identified the problem right away and the team worked on the problem. Within minutes, everything is up and running.
Very good response and on top of things. I am glad i chose them as my app support.

Generayxion
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 13. juli 2024

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

James

10. maj 2024

The best customer service on the shopify app store. Fixes any issue in an instant. Can't recommend this app enough.

chill chair
Australien
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 16. maj 2024

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Alexander

22. april 2024

I just set up the app. Got great support from Rosa in importing reviews from SHOPIFY PRODUCT REVEWIS app which will get deprecated soon. She helped me sort out the issues fast!

ZAPAMAX
7 måneder bruger appen
FireApps svarede 25. april 2024

James

17. maj 2024

great app. I had pleasure getting support from Dawn, Rose and other and each of them were helpful, kind and patient. I used free version and it was good enough for my needs.

ALYA
Danmark
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
FireApps svarede 20. maj 2024

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Charles

24. juni 2024

Rachel was amazing with assisting me with my inquiries. Thank you for a great app!

OraTeaCo
Australien
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 30. juni 2024

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

7. maj 2024

Very reactive support customer and help fix any issue in less than 3min.
I recommend

Ornella Caftan
Marokko
Mere end et år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 8. maj 2024

3. juni 2024

The set up was very simple and fast. the chat box helped me out a lot as well and I would encourage new users to take that into consideration when stuck on some problems.

slippo
16 dage bruger appen
FireApps svarede 9. juni 2024

28. marts 2024

Had an issue with reviews appearing two times and within 10 minutes after contacting the web support it was fixed thanks to Harwin. Awesome app would definitely recommend

Lavish Lights
Storbritannien
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 31. marts 2024

Charles

11. april 2024

Very useful app and beautiful customer service team, especially ״Dawn״ he helped me to set up everything, he’s the guy!

+TechyHouse
Israel
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
FireApps svarede 15. april 2024

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

3. maj 2024

Nim from customer support provided an amazing experience, he personally went on my store and helped with getting my star reviews to show. Thanks!

SCULPT
Cirka en måned bruger appen
FireApps svarede 5. maj 2024

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard