Rezensionen (14.382)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
3. Mai 2024

I would recommend this app, its easy to use and the customer service is awesome. Rosa helped me right away and solved all of the questions I had. Highly Recommend!

Wacky World
Vereinigte Staaten
30 tage mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 5. Mai 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@fireapps.io

25. April 2024

the support is super fast and they do their best to help you with much care you got my support

Lessize
Israel
4 monate mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 1. Mai 2024

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

William

17. Mai 2024

I had the pleasure of receiving support from Ratih at Ali Reviews, and I couldn't be more impressed. Ratih was incredibly efficient, resolving my issue in just five minutes. Her professionalism, knowledge, and friendly demeanor made the entire experience seamless and pleasant. Thank you, Ratih, for your outstanding service!

Mindnotion
Frankreich
17 tage mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 20. Mai 2024

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

William

11. April 2024

They responded very quickly and gave me an accurate solution to my problem, 10 out of 10, very attentive Rachel

Murwal
Spanien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 15. April 2024

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

30. Juni 2024

super helpful and great communication

Curlr
Australien
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 7. Juli 2024

vHi there,

24. Mai 2024

Thank you Rachel for editing the alignment of the text for me. Good app best support

My Store
Indien
21 tage mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2024

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Oscar

26. Juni 2024

The best support team and not only the communication part, but also their technical team is very good at their job. I have contacted two other coders and they couldn't fix my problem but these guys did. I wasted 2 days trying to fix this problem and they did it for only 10 minutes. Definitely recommend! Erilys and Rachel were the people that helped me.

Voteo
Bulgarien
Etwa 11 stunden mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 30. Juni 2024

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Robert

24. Mai 2024

Both Dawn and Rachel have been really helpful on the customer service side, guiding me clearly and providing what was needed to fix my problems. I would 100% recommend Ali Reviews for people in the ecom space.

LunaMoon
Schweden
9 tage mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2024

20. Juni 2024

This is the best app for reviews, Easy and Professional. WELL DONE !

Samag Shop
Vereinigte Staaten
19 tage mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 24. Juni 2024

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Charles

13. Mai 2024

Very fast support team. And Nim is very kind and optimistic. Thank you have a nice day Nim <3

teazstore
Türkei
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 16. Mai 2024

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard