Reseñas (14.363)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de julio de 2024

The customer support is quick and efficient. I worked with Victoria and she identified the problem right away and the team worked on the problem. Within minutes, everything is up and running.
Very good response and on top of things. I am glad i chose them as my app support.

Generayxion
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 13 de julio de 2024

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

James

22 de abril de 2024

I just set up the app. Got great support from Rosa in importing reviews from SHOPIFY PRODUCT REVEWIS app which will get deprecated soon. She helped me sort out the issues fast!

ZAPAMAX
7 meses usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 25 de abril de 2024

James

10 de mayo de 2024

The best customer service on the shopify app store. Fixes any issue in an instant. Can't recommend this app enough.

chill chair
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 16 de mayo de 2024

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Alexander

17 de mayo de 2024

great app. I had pleasure getting support from Dawn, Rose and other and each of them were helpful, kind and patient. I used free version and it was good enough for my needs.

ALYA
Dinamarca
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 20 de mayo de 2024

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Charles

24 de junio de 2024

Rachel was amazing with assisting me with my inquiries. Thank you for a great app!

OraTeaCo
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 30 de junio de 2024

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

7 de mayo de 2024

Very reactive support customer and help fix any issue in less than 3min.
I recommend

Ornella Caftan
Marruecos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 8 de mayo de 2024

28 de marzo de 2024

Had an issue with reviews appearing two times and within 10 minutes after contacting the web support it was fixed thanks to Harwin. Awesome app would definitely recommend

Lavish Lights
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 31 de marzo de 2024

Charles

3 de junio de 2024

The set up was very simple and fast. the chat box helped me out a lot as well and I would encourage new users to take that into consideration when stuck on some problems.

slippo
16 días usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 9 de junio de 2024

11 de abril de 2024

Very useful app and beautiful customer service team, especially ״Dawn״ he helped me to set up everything, he’s the guy!

+TechyHouse
Israel
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 15 de abril de 2024

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

Fecha de modificación: 19 de junio de 2024

Easy to use, great customer service, and useful features of the app.
Customer service took a few days to help me with structured data! Excellent!

Revopoint 3D
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 15 de abril de 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle