Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de abril de 2024

amazing app. amazing customer care. helps out of the way!

Tootooie
Pakistán
5 meses usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 15 de abril de 2024

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

3 de marzo de 2024

Ms. Comei has helped me and solved my problems. thanks again

HAPPY FAMILY WORLD
Kuwait
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 6 de marzo de 2024

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

24 de marzo de 2024

Good customerservice, quick response time and easily able to manage product reviews, for 5 stars I would like to be able to automatically translate the reviews and the review container itself to the language that matches with the region the user is visiting the website from.

BackWellness
Países Bajos
15 de febrero de 2024

Needed a little help with setup, and what great support! Giselle was so much help, and set us up perfectly! Really happy with the results.

EnGenius Store
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 28 de febrero de 2024

James

12 de marzo de 2024

support team helps you fast and direct. thank you so much Comei

Norelie-SE
Países Bajos
5 meses usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 18 de marzo de 2024

23 de febrero de 2024

I just have some issue with the app and Cris from support was incredibly fast and efficient with Ali review team, I recommend this app blindfolded

BeloveDays
Francia
FireApps respondió 28 de febrero de 2024

Hi Joseph,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

7 de febrero de 2024

Very good app! I had a small issue with the review import but Clara was here to help me (she even waited for me 20min).
I recommend!

MEN'S POWERS
Francia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 23 de febrero de 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

Kyle

1 de febrero de 2024

We subscribed to the essential plan for a few months but opted to switch to the free version as part of our cost-saving measures. This transition necessitated the manual deletion of the majority of our reviews to comply with the free plan's five-review limit, despite having imported hundreds. It would be significantly more user-friendly if the app facilitated review removal with the same ease as their importation or addition.

Consequently, I rate the app three stars. However, Joyce deserves a five-star rating for her assistance during this process. Her professionalism, patience, and understanding were commendable. Great job, Joyce!

Easiley
Finlandia
Fecha de modificación: 18 de enero de 2024

One of the worst companies and apps we have ever dealt with! After the initial 7 days free trial, we were placed on a plan costing $19.90/month where you can collect 1500 reviews per product (they claim we selected it, which is not true). We are a small company selling specialist garments that few people want to leave reviews for, so we have collected a total of 10 reviews in the 7 months we used Ali Reviews. When we realised that they had a cheaper option costing just $9.90/month, we asked why we were on the more expensive plan and asked them to refund the extra $10/month (a total of $70). They plainly refused to do so and gave a lot of excuses instead of being understanding and offering some good customer support.

Their app also do NOT have an button for exporting your own reviews, like all other similar apps have. We had to contact them and ask if we could please download our own data collected on our own website by our own customers. They asked why we wanted to download this data, and then told us the request had to be forwarded to their technical departement and that it would take some time to complete! I'm not even sure this practice is allowed!

Will never use this app or company again or recommend them to anyone.

XBODY UK
Reino Unido
9 meses usando la aplicación
FireApps respondió 16 de enero de 2024

Hi Ellen,

I'm Alex from Ali Reviews and we personally apologize for this unexpected experience with our app

- For the issue that there's no button to export the review, so I highly appreciate your empathy on this situation because of the privacy review policy, we're considering to show the button so that users can do it by themselves. For your case, we still support you to export review in the short time

- We have seen that one of our colleagues is taking care your case, she gave you a clear explanation, please kindly check your email and let her know if you need further support

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest

Alex