Avis (14 325)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 mars 2024

Had an issue with reviews appearing two times and within 10 minutes after contacting the web support it was fixed thanks to Harwin. Awesome app would definitely recommend

Lavish Lights
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FireApps a répondu 31 mars 2024

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

22 avril 2024

I just set up the app. Got great support from Rosa in importing reviews from SHOPIFY PRODUCT REVEWIS app which will get deprecated soon. She helped me sort out the issues fast!

ZAPAMAX
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
FireApps a répondu 25 avril 2024

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

10 mai 2024

The best customer service on the shopify app store. Fixes any issue in an instant. Can't recommend this app enough.

chill chair
Australie
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FireApps a répondu 16 mai 2024

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Alexander

11 avril 2024

Very useful app and beautiful customer service team, especially ״Dawn״ he helped me to set up everything, he’s the guy!

+TechyHouse
Israël
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FireApps a répondu 15 avril 2024

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

2 avril 2024

Joliann helped me out with everything i needed real fast. theyre always online too. hit them up if you need code edit. awesome

Euphoric Coffee
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
FireApps a répondu 8 avril 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

8 avril 2024

Their staff is kind, quick to act, very nice people and they are very professional when it comes to issues. I recommend this app for reviews of their products.

Alodia Store
Espagne
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
FireApps a répondu 15 avril 2024

Robert

7 mai 2024

Very reactive support customer and help fix any issue in less than 3min.
I recommend

Ornella Caftan
Maroc
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
FireApps a répondu 8 mai 2024

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
William

18 mars 2024

I encountered an issue where the review box wasn't displaying in the product section of my Shopify online store. Comei, one of the staff members, assisted me in investigating and resolving the problem. Their professionalism and expertise were exceptional, and I highly recommend using the Ali Reviews app.

Therapy Massager
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
FireApps a répondu 20 mars 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

Kyle

3 juin 2024

The set up was very simple and fast. the chat box helped me out a lot as well and I would encourage new users to take that into consideration when stuck on some problems.

slippo
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
FireApps a répondu 9 juin 2024

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

26 avril 2024

The app is good and the customer support is great as well. I had an issue with importing some reviews but Harwin helped me sort it out in minutes. I appreciate his professionalism and good customer service.

Mini Marvel
Kenya
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
FireApps a répondu 1 mai 2024

Hi there,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Brian