Recensioni (14.332)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle

Whisker World
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
FireApps ha risposto 4 dicembre 2023

Hi Jonathan,

Here's Andy from Ali Reviews and we're truly sorry for any inconvenience causing to your experience with our app

In relation to your app charge, actually you got the app charge after 7 trial days and continued using our app for a period of time before you uninstalled our app, so it's the main reason why you uninstalled our app, you still got the app charge

Also we have seen that one of our colleagues is reaching out you via email with clear explanation along with solution, but unsuccessful, please check your email and let him know if you need further support

Andy

21 marzo 2024

Findet keine Rezensionen. Nutzlos

Das Lädchen von Fotograf Oberberg
Germania
15 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
FireApps ha risposto 24 marzo 2024

Hi Kim Brosien,

I'm Lynn from Ali Review.

We sincerely apologize for the negative experiences you have encountered while using Ali Review.

Based on your review, I realize you may be having problems importing the review to your store and displaying it there.

If possible, I hope you can give us the opportunity to support you with features such as importing reviews, managing reviews, and helping you add a review box or rating star to your store.

If you have any other questions or difficulties using the app, please contact us via email at support@fireapps.io . We work onsite 24 hours a day. I'd be really happy to help you with something.

We also sent you an email to your email.

Hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards

Lynn

13 luglio 2023

I cannot in any way suggest this software; it is unquestionably the worst I have ever seen in my life. Do not purchase in any way. You are wasting your money.

Desk water Dispenser
Turchia
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
FireApps ha risposto 18 luglio 2023

Hi Hasan,

Here's Carrick from Ali Reviews and we're truly sorry for this unexpected experience with our app

We have been aware of your issue as the error showing on your store in relation to review box. Also we have seen that one of our colleagues is reaching out you, please let him know if you need further support

Carrick

7 luglio 2023

Don't get scammed - Amazon import is only from the $19.90 plan... you should have mentioned that in the price chart. You wasted my time...

Solviria
Polonia
8 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
FireApps ha risposto 11 luglio 2023

Hi Paweł,

This is Anna and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience causing to your experience

In relation to your concern, we have seriously noted this point and will improve it to make it clear. Also we have seen that one of our colleagues is reaching out you, but still have not got your response yet, please recheck your email and let him know if you need further support

Anna

12 ottobre 2023

too complicated

At Homey
Qatar
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
FireApps ha risposto 16 ottobre 2023

Hi CHUANJIE,

As you left us a feedback "too complicated", I seem not to catch your point clearly. However based on your last concern as you want to import review with 4 and 5 star only, please let me make it clear again due to Shopify's review policy, the setting to import only 4 and 5 reviews are not allowed. As a result, please help me import all reviews => go manage review => filter the low rating from 1 to 3 and select them => remove them at once

Also we have seen that one of our colleagues is reaching out you via email, but unsuccessful, please let him know if you need further support

Carrick

6 giugno 2019

503 Error all time! What happen with the interface?

Vas a viajar
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
FireApps ha risposto 7 giugno 2019

Dear Gallen,

Please let us apologize for the difficulties and inconveniences you experienced with 503 Error, and some issues occurred to our app recently.

I am Anna from Customer support team, and we are deeply troubled that this issue has caused so much distress to you, our valued customer, and have looked into your complaint.

The main reason for above issues was due to an unexpected outage. At the moment, our server is being maintained for improving our back-end, and we are working so hard to bring them back at the earliest, ETA will be around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT).

We regret that this maintenance is taking your waiting time, and we are reviewing our app fully and carefully to ensure that this will not happen again, to you and/or any other customers.

If you have any questions, or any problems regarding our app, please feel free to contact us directly at support@fireapps.io, and we are always happy to assist.

Really appreciate your understanding and forgiveness!

Best regards,
Anna

10 giugno 2020

Hi there, i have 8 stores using alireviews app. But since few days, they have removed their support chat. If you click on it, it just goes to a FAQ. There is also no email address to contact them. I try to reach them since 9 days, nooo way to have an answer.

Raton Malin
Emirati Arabi Uniti
FireApps ha risposto 10 giugno 2020

Hi Gabriel,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Our live chat has always been there in the bottom right, and this is the first time we heard an issue about it. Since this tool is provided by 3rd party, please let me contact them directly to see which could be a behind reason there. May I know if this problem is still happening after you have logged into Ali Reviews app?

Also one of my colleague, Andy, tried to reach you via your email, and he is waiting for your reply.

Last but not least, our support email is always available 24x7 to you at support@fireapps.io.

Raymond

31 dicembre 2018

This app is only made for those who spend $14 a month. If you buy the smaller package... you cant even get the urls from the application to aliepxress. Plus, the urls you get from olbero have afillaite urls in them. So, you are screwed unless you pay $14 a month for life.

The Lavish Minimalist
6 maggio 2020

Well, you can´t export your reviews if you want to stop using this app. you will simply lose the reviews, what a joke.

Bikini N' Waves
Spagna
FireApps ha risposto 7 maggio 2020

Hello Alexandra,

Here's Kate from FireApps Support Team, and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

At the moment, the export function is not available. However, I noted to our team about this request to consider it in a future release.

Besides, it would be really helpful if you could share us the reason why you want to export reviews, or please let me know if you need any more support.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kate

23 maggio 2019

find another app, this app slows down your website by at least 30% according to all kinds of speedtest out there. They have no solution for this so far! It makes no sense that when you enter the website that the first thing which is loading is their app instead of your home page pictures or product picture. They put their code in the header of your theme file which messes up everything

Indigo Store
Paesi Bassi
FireApps ha risposto 26 maggio 2019

Hello Togar,

I am Myra from Ali Reviews Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.

In order to fix your issue, please help to create a staff account, send to our mailbox (support@fireapps.io) which will give us enough permissions to check your problem deeper.

Below is the link that will help you to know how to create staff account in case you need it:

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Myra.