Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews , 14.209 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de fevereiro de 2018

Nice! Very good app. Very easy import review freom aliexpress to your shop!

Coolsmile
Romênia
Data de edição: 17 de janeiro de 2021

Cool app and thank you to Jennifer for helping me to fix what I've asked to her! She was really fast to solve my problems!

Doggysjourney™
França
FireApps deixou uma resposta 8 de janeiro de 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Richard

7 de abril de 2022

are killing the app, now to be able to make basic changes you need to be on the $20 plan i.e. a junk app estão matando o aplicativo, agora para poder fazer alterações básicas, você precisa estar no plano de US $ 20, ou seja, um aplicativo lixo

MAGIA TOY
Brasil
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
FireApps deixou uma resposta 12 de abril de 2022

Hi GUSTAVO,

Here's Erik and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience causing to your experience.

In relation to your concern, for making it clear the setting as hiding flag as well as icon is available on Essential plan and above, so hope you consider to upgrade your plan to use these settings.

Also as you know that Essential plan is considered as the best choice for most of users, because it brings not only the advance settings like this but also more useful functions to attract buyers' attention on the products. We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use, but we are confident that our app will provide a great return on investment.

I have seen that one of my colleagues has been sending you follow-up emails, please kindly check it and let them know for further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Erik

19 de novembro de 2017

Very good app sometimes dont work but you just have to uninstall them install again probably will be fixed soon. Gives the costumers a secure feeling. :)

Dreamsupplier
Suécia
24 de julho de 2022

PERFECT APP! BEST SUPPORT. PAULINE IS AWESOME. She understands what customer want in just sec. Very helpful and nice to talk with

Chillz vape
Suécia
FireApps deixou uma resposta 15 de agosto de 2022

Hi there,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

12 de dezembro de 2017

Super pratique pour importer des avis !
Je recommande !

Bouli Shop
França
21 de março de 2022

n the meantime, I see you have been with Ali Reviews for a while, Can I ask you for a favor to share with me your thoughts on our service on Shopify? That'll help me a lot at this time

Wookay
Países Baixos
FireApps deixou uma resposta 24 de março de 2022

Hi Mike,

Here's Phoebe. Thank you so much for your review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Phoebe

11 de março de 2022

the app is easy to use and has many interesting features, the online chat service is very helpful and friendly

ORIC
África do Sul
FireApps deixou uma resposta 14 de março de 2022

Hi Kian,

This is Bernice. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

29 de agosto de 2022

Pauline helped me so much! She answered all of my questions and provided expert advice. I am very grateful for her

Prism and Poppy
Estados Unidos
8 de setembro de 2022

Amazing customer support. Helped me setup and gave me tips on my overall store setup and really helped improve my store!

Gadget Planet