Avaliações (14.390)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
7 de julho de 2024

The customer support is quick and efficient. I worked with Victoria and she identified the problem right away and the team worked on the problem. Within minutes, everything is up and running.
Very good response and on top of things. I am glad i chose them as my app support.

Generayxion
Quase 2 anos usando o app
FireApps deixou uma resposta 13 de julho de 2024

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

16 de julho de 2024

THIS APP IS THE BEST APP FOR IMPORTING PRODUCT REVIEWS. All the other apps don't have the AI feature where they search for similar products. You by yourself will have to provide the product url and is so time consuming if you have tons of products. AI in this app will make it a little faster, not having to search for the product url. I explored all the apps on shopify app store and finally chose this one. Don't waste your time guys.... just install this one. Their customer service is also awesome. Racheal is great..

Global Sales & Service Ecommerce
3 meses usando o app
FireApps deixou uma resposta 22 de julho de 2024

18 de julho de 2024

Ali Reviews is a great product and they provide tremendous support. It's nicely integrated with DSers and AliExpress and its seamless importing reviews. You do need to buy the $20/month plan but I think its worth it because of the convenience if you use DSers to showcase good reviews and build social proof. It also helps you make sure that you are getting a good sense of customer satisfaction with each product by reading the reviews and checking if they are good reviews - it helps you learn if they are good products, or if you should remove them because they may be low quality or other issues. Dawn, Victoria and Ratih were a tremendous help to me!

Arasaka
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
10 de maio de 2024

The best customer service on the shopify app store. Fixes any issue in an instant. Can't recommend this app enough.

chill chair
Austrália
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
FireApps deixou uma resposta 16 de maio de 2024

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Alexander

22 de abril de 2024

I just set up the app. Got great support from Rosa in importing reviews from SHOPIFY PRODUCT REVEWIS app which will get deprecated soon. She helped me sort out the issues fast!

ZAPAMAX
7 meses usando o app
FireApps deixou uma resposta 25 de abril de 2024

17 de maio de 2024

great app. I had pleasure getting support from Dawn, Rose and other and each of them were helpful, kind and patient. I used free version and it was good enough for my needs.

ALYA
Dinamarca
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
FireApps deixou uma resposta 20 de maio de 2024

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Charles

24 de junho de 2024

Rachel was amazing with assisting me with my inquiries. Thank you for a great app!

OraTeaCo
Austrália
Quase 3 anos usando o app
FireApps deixou uma resposta 30 de junho de 2024

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

7 de maio de 2024

Very reactive support customer and help fix any issue in less than 3min.
I recommend

Ornella Caftan
Marrocos
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
FireApps deixou uma resposta 8 de maio de 2024

3 de junho de 2024

The set up was very simple and fast. the chat box helped me out a lot as well and I would encourage new users to take that into consideration when stuck on some problems.

slippo
16 dias usando o app
FireApps deixou uma resposta 9 de junho de 2024

16 de julho de 2024

Very helpful support team. Latest update loads very fast

shoplumanari.ro