Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews , 14.213 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de abril de 2024

Their staff is kind, quick to act, very nice people and they are very professional when it comes to issues. I recommend this app for reviews of their products.

Alodia Store
Espanha
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

I had a problem with importing the reviews, but thanks to assistance it was solved quickly, Giselle, Polaris and Rose helped me with kindness. I leave this review for them. Thanks again to the team

Powerful Pawz
Mais de 1 ano usando o app

Hi there,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

8 de janeiro de 2024

As an online store owner, I've always understood the power of customer reviews, but it wasn't until I started using "Ali Reviews - Product Reviews" that I truly realized their full potential. This tool has been a complete game-changer for my business.

Shoptery
9 meses usando o app
FireApps deixou uma resposta 11 de janeiro de 2024

Hi Maria,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

8 de janeiro de 2024

Can't complain, I didn't wait long before I received support. I was served by Giselle who had good communication skills and she was really fast at helping me with my request.

The Bower's Nest Jewellery
Austrália
11 meses usando o app
FireApps deixou uma resposta 11 de janeiro de 2024

Hi Vanessa,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

11 de janeiro de 2024

great app and great on demand support id like to thank Tee for helping me solve almsot any issue i could possible imagine! thanks for this great customer service ali reviews

STARLINER
Emirados Árabes Unidos
6 meses usando o app

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

30 de janeiro de 2024

Bo was very kind and efficient. He solved my problem. Very good service.

reviflou
Suíça
9 meses usando o app

14 de janeiro de 2024

I'm just starting. Today, I finally hunkered down and started working on pulling in my reviews. After getting over the first hurdle, things are going well. Serenaa, the customer support rep, was very helpful.

Author Z.L. Arkadie Shop
7 dias usando o app

Hi Zuleika,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

22 de janeiro de 2024

Clara was incredibly helpful in helping me add my Amazon reviews to my shop. Great APP.

Kendall Talbot Books
Austrália
6 meses usando o app

10 de janeiro de 2024

I am assisted by Shiro, very kind and professional, I didn't know how to put a star review on the product page, she intervened immediately, really satisfied.

KASER
Hong Kong, RAE da China
29 dias usando o app

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

29 de dezembro de 2023

polaris helped me out with my store and i did not even have to help she fixed all my problems in no time

DeRuiterDR.