Recensioner (14 391)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 juli 2024

Very helpful support team. Latest update loads very fast

shoplumanari.ro
Rumänien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
FireApps svarade 22 juli 2024

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

28 mars 2024

Had an issue with reviews appearing two times and within 10 minutes after contacting the web support it was fixed thanks to Harwin. Awesome app would definitely recommend

Lavish Lights
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
FireApps svarade 31 mars 2024

9 juli 2024

They support very good. Even as I did not have my previous store they still managed to put in hours and bring my reviews from there to the new store.

Amazing staff amazing support thanks to Rachel!

Rozebery
Kanada
5 dagar användning av appen
FireApps svarade 13 juli 2024

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
William

3 maj 2024

Nim from customer support provided an amazing experience, he personally went on my store and helped with getting my star reviews to show. Thanks!

SCULPT
Kanada
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
FireApps svarade 5 maj 2024

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards
Richard

11 april 2024

Very useful app and beautiful customer service team, especially ״Dawn״ he helped me to set up everything, he’s the guy!

+TechyHouse
Israel
Nästan 2 år användning av appen

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

2 juni 2024

For me as a begiiner I need all the help I can get . Comei did a great jpb helping me to set up everything . THanks a lot again

Anis Gift Shop
Colombia
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
FireApps svarade 9 juni 2024

Redigerat 19 juni 2024

Easy to use, great customer service, and useful features of the app.
Customer service took a few days to help me with structured data! Excellent!

Revopoint 3D
Hongkong SAR
Mer än ett år användning av appen

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

26 april 2024

The app is good and the customer support is great as well. I had an issue with importing some reviews but Harwin helped me sort it out in minutes. I appreciate his professionalism and good customer service.

Mini Marvel
Kenya
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
FireApps svarade 1 maj 2024

Hi there,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Brian

8 april 2024

Their staff is kind, quick to act, very nice people and they are very professional when it comes to issues. I recommend this app for reviews of their products.

Alodia Store
Spanien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen

16 april 2024

Very good employees, they respond quickly and resolve any issue, I am glad that I use this application, knowing that there will be no problems, and if there are, they quickly report and solve the problem. I recommend everyone to use this application.

JOOO.shop