Recensioner (14 363)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 april 2024

They responded very quickly and gave me an accurate solution to my problem, 10 out of 10, very attentive Rachel

Murwal
Spanien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
FireApps svarade 15 april 2024

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

17 maj 2024

I had the pleasure of receiving support from Ratih at Ali Reviews, and I couldn't be more impressed. Ratih was incredibly efficient, resolving my issue in just five minutes. Her professionalism, knowledge, and friendly demeanor made the entire experience seamless and pleasant. Thank you, Ratih, for your outstanding service!

Mindnotion
Frankrike
17 dagar användning av appen
FireApps svarade 20 maj 2024

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
William

18 mars 2024

I encountered an issue where the review box wasn't displaying in the product section of my Shopify online store. Comei, one of the staff members, assisted me in investigating and resolving the problem. Their professionalism and expertise were exceptional, and I highly recommend using the Ali Reviews app.

Therapy Massager
Kanada
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
FireApps svarade 20 mars 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

30 juni 2024

super helpful and great communication

Curlr
Australien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
FireApps svarade 7 juli 2024

vHi there,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@fireapps.io

24 maj 2024

Thank you Rachel for editing the alignment of the text for me. Good app best support

My Store
Indien
21 dagar användning av appen
FireApps svarade 26 maj 2024

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Oscar

24 maj 2024

Both Dawn and Rachel have been really helpful on the customer service side, guiding me clearly and providing what was needed to fix my problems. I would 100% recommend Ali Reviews for people in the ecom space.

LunaMoon
Sverige
9 dagar användning av appen
FireApps svarade 26 maj 2024

13 maj 2024

Very fast support team. And Nim is very kind and optimistic. Thank you have a nice day Nim <3

teazstore
Turkiet
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
FireApps svarade 16 maj 2024

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards
Richard

8 april 2024

Firstly, I very rarely leave reviews on anything but Ali Reviews helped me so much I feel like I need to. It sped up the process of importing reviews, has great implementations to my store and builds trust with new site visitors. The pricing is exceptional, I love the $1 for the first month deal, it has allowed me to use the feature of the app on a budget. Thank you Ali Reviews!

Glow Lamps
Ungern
23 dagar användning av appen
FireApps svarade 15 april 2024

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

26 juni 2024

The best support team and not only the communication part, but also their technical team is very good at their job. I have contacted two other coders and they couldn't fix my problem but these guys did. I wasted 2 days trying to fix this problem and they did it for only 10 minutes. Definitely recommend! Erilys and Rachel were the people that helped me.

Voteo
Bulgarien
Ungefär 11 timmar användning av appen
FireApps svarade 30 juni 2024

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

20 juni 2024

This is the best app for reviews, Easy and Professional. WELL DONE !

Samag Shop
USA
19 dagar användning av appen
FireApps svarade 24 juni 2024

Hi there,

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Charles