Recensioner (14 390)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
1 maj 2024

Comei my live agent helped me tremendously with my questions. I'm asking the staff to Please, please, please add a quantity reviews feature! I don't want to import 300 reviews on a single product that has only been out for a day, it seems suspicious. Instead, I'd like to import a set number of reviews. For example, I don't want to import 300 reviews I just want to import 40 reviews. if that feature is added I'll gladly give 5 stars. Thank you and have a great day!

AniWeebMerch
USA
2 månader användning av appen
20 april 2024

App is a bit on the heavy side in terms of loading but customer support is great, always get a fast reply and help.

Claudia Mode
Nederländerna
FireApps svarade 22 april 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

24 mars 2024

Good customerservice, quick response time and easily able to manage product reviews, for 5 stars I would like to be able to automatically translate the reviews and the review container itself to the language that matches with the region the user is visiting the website from.

BackWellness
Nederländerna
1 maj 2024

Here's a great review for your store that could attract customers:

"Wow, what an amazing shopping experience! I recently discovered [Your Store Name] and I'm hooked! The website is sleek and easy to navigate, and the product selection is incredible. I found exactly what I was looking for and so much more!

The customer service is top-notch - friendly, helpful, and responsive. My order arrived quickly and was packaged with care. The quality of the products is exceptional, and the prices are unbeatable.

I've already recommended [Your Store Name] to friends and family and can't wait to shop here again. If you're looking for a reliable, trustworthy, and fantastic online shopping experience, look no further! 5 stars isn't enough - I'd give it 10 stars if I could!"

R. A products
Pakistan
Ungefär 6 timmar användning av appen
FireApps svarade 8 maj 2024

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Oscar

17 april 2024

Quick and straight to the point! Thank you, Nim! :)

CORE
Portugal
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
FireApps svarade 22 april 2024

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

16 juli 2024

Recht einfache und übersichtliche gestaltete Erweiterung, die intuitiv zu bedienen ist. Manchmal dauert das publishen von Reviews etwas. Sehr schneller und freundlicher Kundensupport (danke an Rachel!). Eine Möglichkeit die Reviews selbst zu exportieren, wäre noch ideal.

Niyok Natural Cosmetics
Tyskland
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
FireApps svarade 22 juli 2024

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Robert

7 maj 2024

muito obrigado Rachel por me ajudar resolveu meu problema muito grato...

Midushop
Brasilien
6 månader användning av appen
FireApps svarade 16 maj 2024

Hi there,

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Charles

19 mars 2024

Customer service is top tier. I Recommend it over other review apps.

OmniTech
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
FireApps svarade 24 mars 2024

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

3 maj 2024

I thank you for the speed and efficiency in explaining how the application works. top notch staff

StreeTpack.
Frankrike
En dag användning av appen
FireApps svarade 5 maj 2024

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
William

1 februari 2024

We subscribed to the essential plan for a few months but opted to switch to the free version as part of our cost-saving measures. This transition necessitated the manual deletion of the majority of our reviews to comply with the free plan's five-review limit, despite having imported hundreds. It would be significantly more user-friendly if the app facilitated review removal with the same ease as their importation or addition.

Consequently, I rate the app three stars. However, Joyce deserves a five-star rating for her assistance during this process. Her professionalism, patience, and understanding were commendable. Great job, Joyce!

Easiley