Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews , 14 092 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 januari 2024

Polaris helped me a lot! Thanks for that!!!

Schippershop
Nederländerna
9 månader användning av appen
1 februari 2024

We subscribed to the essential plan for a few months but opted to switch to the free version as part of our cost-saving measures. This transition necessitated the manual deletion of the majority of our reviews to comply with the free plan's five-review limit, despite having imported hundreds. It would be significantly more user-friendly if the app facilitated review removal with the same ease as their importation or addition.

Consequently, I rate the app three stars. However, Joyce deserves a five-star rating for her assistance during this process. Her professionalism, patience, and understanding were commendable. Great job, Joyce!

Easiley

Brasilien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
FireApps svarade 28 december 2023

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

19 januari 2024

I've had a problem where i cant import reviews for some reason and both times customer support has fixed it and imported the reviews for me. I think it will still happen and so im hesitant to import more reviews because i worry it wont work but they do a great job at helping me out. Just now Joyce not only helped me with my request but did it for me. They're responsive and helpful. Good experience overall but if that bug still exists that stops me from importing reviews is still at play then its a bit ironic considering importing reviews is their business.

MumboLights
Australien
9 dagar användning av appen
18 november 2023

Good app, could do with being a bit quicker on loading.. However support are really good and responsive and are working on continuously improving the app, so deffo worth it.

PlushVivo.com
Storbritannien
6 månader användning av appen

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your review of Ali Reviews.

We have noted your point. To make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

William

28 november 2023

works much more easily than other review apps I have used. Customer support is good as well.

My Store
Australien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

2 december 2023

Eleanor Helped me out, she was really helpful

Waddes
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your review

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

9 december 2023

Muy buena APP y tiene plan gratuito para empezar con el Ecommerce, muy recomendada, me gustaria que se pudiese editar algo mas el tema de revierw box, con el fondo en degradado etc... pero no si se esa funcion estará incluida en algun plan de pago, yo me pasare al plan de pago en breve, gracias!

Talismán secreto
Irland
15 dagar användning av appen
FireApps svarade 11 december 2023

Hi Rafael,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Brian

15 januari 2024

hi

sulex.online
Indien
Ungefär 8 timmar användning av appen
4 december 2023

The only drawback is that you can't edit comments.

MyPlusWear
USA
Ungefär 15 timmar användning av appen

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. Because of the review policy, so review cannot be edited anymore, so hope you sympathize for us

Richard