整體評分
  • 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年1月8日

As an online store owner, I've always understood the power of customer reviews, but it wasn't until I started using "Ali Reviews - Product Reviews" that I truly realized their full potential. This tool has been a complete game-changer for my business.

Shoptery
使用應用程式 9個月
FireApps 已回覆 2024年1月11日

Hi Maria,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

編輯時間:2024年1月18日

One of the worst companies and apps we have ever dealt with! After the initial 7 days free trial, we were placed on a plan costing $19.90/month where you can collect 1500 reviews per product (they claim we selected it, which is not true). We are a small company selling specialist garments that few people want to leave reviews for, so we have collected a total of 10 reviews in the 7 months we used Ali Reviews. When we realised that they had a cheaper option costing just $9.90/month, we asked why we were on the more expensive plan and asked them to refund the extra $10/month (a total of $70). They plainly refused to do so and gave a lot of excuses instead of being understanding and offering some good customer support.

Their app also do NOT have an button for exporting your own reviews, like all other similar apps have. We had to contact them and ask if we could please download our own data collected on our own website by our own customers. They asked why we wanted to download this data, and then told us the request had to be forwarded to their technical departement and that it would take some time to complete! I'm not even sure this practice is allowed!

Will never use this app or company again or recommend them to anyone.

XBODY UK
英國
使用應用程式 9個月
FireApps 已回覆 2024年1月16日

Hi Ellen,

I'm Alex from Ali Reviews and we personally apologize for this unexpected experience with our app

- For the issue that there's no button to export the review, so I highly appreciate your empathy on this situation because of the privacy review policy, we're considering to show the button so that users can do it by themselves. For your case, we still support you to export review in the short time

- We have seen that one of our colleagues is taking care your case, she gave you a clear explanation, please kindly check your email and let her know if you need further support

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest

Best Regards
Alex

2024年1月26日

I had a problem with importing the reviews, but thanks to assistance it was solved quickly, Giselle, Polaris and Rose helped me with kindness. I leave this review for them. Thanks again to the team

Powerful Pawz
使用應用程式 1年多
FireApps 已回覆 2024年2月6日

Hi there,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

2024年1月8日

Can't complain, I didn't wait long before I received support. I was served by Giselle who had good communication skills and she was really fast at helping me with my request.

The Bower's Nest Jewellery
澳洲
使用應用程式 11個月
FireApps 已回覆 2024年1月11日

Hi Vanessa,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

2023年12月10日

Great features, very fast and amazing support to help make sure everything appears as it should. Giselle has been very helpful. Highly recommend!

Angelina Belle Boutique
使用應用程式 1年多
FireApps 已回覆 2023年12月11日

Hi Mimi,

James

2023年12月1日

This is the second time Harwin has helped me with my issue. He was very helpful and helped to explain the problem to me so that I could avoid it in the future. Great service as always

OakieBees
使用應用程式 接近3年
FireApps 已回覆 2023年12月6日

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

2024年2月1日

We subscribed to the essential plan for a few months but opted to switch to the free version as part of our cost-saving measures. This transition necessitated the manual deletion of the majority of our reviews to comply with the free plan's five-review limit, despite having imported hundreds. It would be significantly more user-friendly if the app facilitated review removal with the same ease as their importation or addition.

Consequently, I rate the app three stars. However, Joyce deserves a five-star rating for her assistance during this process. Her professionalism, patience, and understanding were commendable. Great job, Joyce!

Easiley
芬蘭
使用應用程式 3個月
2023年12月4日

I had difficulty integrating ali-reviews with my shopify theme, in a few minutes, my problem was solved. Thanks to Sara and Robin for the quick response and their professionalism.

Housse De France
愛沙尼亞
使用應用程式 3年多
FireApps 已回覆 2023年12月6日

Alexander

2023年12月15日

I had an excellent experience with customer support, notably with Nim's assistance. Nim responded quickly to my inquiries and together we brainstormed a fantastic solution. The support was outstanding, combining efficiency with creative problem-solving. Highly recommend for anyone needing prompt and innovative assistance!

DropIn Glasses
瑞典
使用應用程式 大約1年
FireApps 已回覆 2023年12月20日

Hi Magnus,

Thomas

2024年1月11日

great app and great on demand support id like to thank Tee for helping me solve almsot any issue i could possible imagine! thanks for this great customer service ali reviews

STARLINER
阿拉伯聯合大公國
使用應用程式 6個月
FireApps 已回覆 2024年1月17日

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle