Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Loja Velha Lua

Disrespect for the customer!
They charged an invoice without my permission. I complained to the support, but nothing was done. I un-installed the app right away. Very dissatisfied!

Optimos Store

Horrível, fica travando demais e os comentários fica desaparecendo na página de produtos frequentemente, me fez perder clientes. Muito ruim!

August 4, 2020

Hi Dhionatan,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

As I just checked your Product page, your review box and rating star are working properly. However, you said that "it gets stuck too much", so could you please elaborate it, so I can help you further and better?

Besides, to check your issue deeper, I have sent you a Collaborator Request, please kindly go to your Shopify Home, and accept it. Or you can find the request in Settings --> Plan and Permission

Please let me know once the request is accepted, and look forward to hearing your reply.

FarmCityPets

Upgrade to the 'Premium' and instantly experienced issues. Multiple star lines appearing on my product pages. When they went in to 'fix' it they have messed up my product page. It's the weekend now and I have stopped all my ads so hopefully people don't see my pages looking the way they do. No photos displaying and now I have the two star lines back. It's been like this for over 24 hours. They have 'forwarded my concern' to the developers with zero information on the timeframe of if these people actually work weekends. I'm assuming it will be the same people who messed it up in the first place. The Premium lists '24/7 app specialist'. THIS IS NOT A DEVELOPER AND CANNOT HELP YOU THIS IS SIMPLY A PERSON WHO CAN FOWARD YOUR MESSAGE TO THE DEVELOPERS. DO NOT PURCHASE .

August 2, 2020

Hello there,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience caused to your store.

First of all, I did re-check your case with our Technical team, and we would like to confirm that we only added CSS codes to your store on Friday, and did not touch your store theme's code. I have no idea on why this issue happened, and surely this is not our expected result. Thus, I am going to discuss internally team to figure out a solution in order to avoid this mistake happening in the future.

Secondly, to make things clear, our app specialists who are available 24/7 is to help you to use the app properly, and fix simple technical issues within their knowledge. However, for some cases which need deeper knowledge in technical, it will require assistance from our Development team who are not available during weekend usually. It does not mean your issue will not be fixed during weekend, depends on the difficulty and complexity of reported issue, but we always try our best as we can.

Besides, since we are having an active chat, I am going to note above points, and some recommendations we just found which could be used to improve your store currently, so hope to get your response there.

Last but not least, thank you for your understanding, and kindness, and I am so sorry for what happened again.

Have a great week ahead.

Bazza

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

July 31, 2020

Hi Sileye,

Here's Raymond from FireAps Customer Support team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

As I have checked, you have just re-installed our app, and have not had any conversation to us about any issues.

Therefore, could you please tell us the reason for your negative feedback? Is there any problem that we can help you?

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Homegooddepot

horrible imports all reviews to wrong product

July 15, 2020

Hello there,

Normally, when you use the AliExpress link to import reviews, we will take the reviews which are available in that link to import back to your store. Therefore, to better understand and find the quickest way to solve the issue, please kindly tell me more detail of what happened, and AliExpress link you used to import.

SleekZPro

I'd installed alireviews on my store some time ago, but reviews kept disappearing from my store without explanation.

When I asked for help I just received a generic response which did not solve my problem. Lisa also took me through a roller coaster of BS back and forth for 6 days without offering any help. Worst support ever.

Hello Simon,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience has caused to you.

I noticed that you only contacted our support team regarding issue on Alexan Home store, so not sure if you have had any other issue on this store, SleekZPro?

On the behalf of support team, I am sorry for the misunderstanding of agent assisted you, but it surely does not reflect our app quality and support team correspondingly. Therefore, could you please consider to re-install our app, and give me another chance to support you?

Alexan Home

Lisa took me through a roller-coaster of BS without offering a single help or even touching my store.

I installed this app on a one-page store, and I couldn't figure out how to install the star ratings on my page. Already I had installed the stars on my product page and collections page (which are invisible on my store), but not on my sales page. Thankfully I got this message from Lisa:

"I am a real person and I can see that there are no rating stars in your store. Would you like me to help you out setting up that?"

I proceeded to give her access to my store and pointed to her where I needed the stars, then she replied "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7." A day later she replied "The rating stars are there on the collection page.
Is there anything else I can help you with?" **AGAIN** I pointed out to her where I needed the stars. Then she replied with her usual generic message "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7."

After another 2 days with no help, I asked her if there was a problem installing the stars, and she sent me an article of how to do it!! I asked her why she's sending me an article when I already gave her access to my store, she said she can't access my store, so again, I sent her access, and confirmed she'd logged in. As usual she sent her canned message "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7."

Amazingly, she asked me once again where I wanted to put the stars, which I pointed to her *AGAIN*, and received her usual response, "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7.". This was followed a few hours later by "Hope you're doing fine. Please let me know if you need more help. I am looking forward to hearing from you." SO FAR SHE HAD NOT TOUCHED MY STORE AT ALL!!

By this time I was running thin on my patience, but I *AGAIN* reminded her where I need the stars, and she replied with her usual BS "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7.". A few hours later she writes and asks if I still need help! I replied my patience is running thin, and for the last time, I pointed her where I needed the stars, and as usual she replies "Let me forward your case to concerned department, Please wait as they will correspond your case during our business hours : 9am-6pm UTC+7.".

Amazingly after a few hours and NOT A SINGLE CHANGE DONE ON MY STORE, I got the response "Please let me do the process of closing this case temporarily. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to open a new one, I'm willing to help. Thank you for choosing our app and I hope to have a chance to support you next time."

6 days of total BS - I think she's probably high when she's working, otherwise I can't explain this chain of events.

I had to un-install the app and got a better one, and they got it working within 30 minutes.

Hello Simon,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support, and I do apologize for the inconvenience that caused to you.

First of all, I did a quick check, and discussed with our agent here, Lisa. And then I figured out that Lisa got misunderstanding with your request since you contacted her via 2 different email addresses, and she closed your request mistakenly. I really sorry for this silly mistake.

Besides, since you are not using any reviews app at the moment, I really hope you can consider to re-install our app, and give me a chance to fix your issue.

Also we would like to send a discount code to you (after re-installing) to use in the next billing as an apology from our side.

Thank you for your understanding, and look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Alexan Girl

I have used this app for about one year on this store. In this time, my reviews have disappeared from my store several times without explanation. I'd already had this problem before in another store, and each time I asked for help and received a generic reply. Each time I had to un-install and re-install the app for the reviews to appear again. Since I don't baby-sit my store, I don't know how long the review were not showing. I am disappointed to say the least..

UPDATE FROM DEVELOPER'S REPLY:
This problem has happened in a different store as well repeatedly. Twice I only got generic replies with no solution or reason. I have used your app on 4 stores, and reviews have inexplicably disappeared in 3 of them MULTIPLE TIMES.

Hi Simon,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding your concern about "my reviews have disappeared from my store several times without explanation", please note that issue could be different per store, and we always recommend customers to contact us through problematic store for better understanding.

I believe main disappointed issue you experienced was with Alexan Home store, so we will focus on a separated email about that store.

Last but not least, about Alexan Girl store, the last time you asked for help was around 3 months ago, and the reason you were asked to charge again was because you upgraded from a Shopify Test plan to Paid plan.

Alexan Pixel

I have used this app for several weeks. In this time, my reviews have disappeared from my store without explanation. The first 2 times I asked for help and received a generic reply. Both times I had to un-install and re-install the app for the reviews to appear again. Since I don't baby-sit my store, I don't know how long the review were not showing. The third time this happened I just un-installed it.

Hello Simon,

I noticed that you only contacted our support team mentioning issue on Alexan Home store, so not sure if you have had any other issue on this store, Alexan Pixel?

Commanda

App is far to expensive for what it does. There are similar apps that are half the price that allow you to import other platform reviews also. Not worth $19.99 a month.save your time and don't download

July 2, 2020

Hi Tony,

First of all, currently we are not supporting to importer reviews from other sources than AliExpress. Thus, I would like to send your Feature request to our Business Development team to consider in our future release.

Besides, with Essential plan ($19.99/month) which you are using, we are offering many great functions such as bulk import via Ali Order or Oberlo in one-click, Email Campaign, Ali Reviews pops, especially importing review from CSV, etc. For more detail can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3526382-which-plans-are-ali-reviews-offering

Moreover, if you want to use cheaper plan, we have Starter plan at $9.99/month only available for you. Note that few functions existing in Essential will not be available in Starter plan.

Should you need any further help from us, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25