Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Christmas offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

Everest Monk

I used this app. and within 5 steps i was like a Pro. so much common sense and no need to go for Physics class to learn is the beauty of this app. ;). Install it and i bet you'll never regret.

June 5, 2020

Hello Sushant,

My name is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and it's great to know that you are enjoying our product.

Besides, we are still working hard on new version to bring more great features to you in a near future, so please stay tuned.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Tony

Shop Jel Oferta

eu usei esse aplicativo para mi ajudar e muito bom para sua loja da shopify eu gosto muito voce tambem pode testar melhor aplicativo

May 25, 2020

Hello Jean,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thank you for your feedback.

We are doing our best to make our app becoming much more better and useful to all valuable customers, so please stay tuned.

Should you need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

German Generalist

My favorite app so far for reviews. You can customize easily and import easily.

Also the design is really cool.

Hello Romain,

Niche Defined

so far so good!! If you are hesitating with beginning the trial don't! its a great app and easy to use!

Hello Eric,

LittleBoomBoo

nice, easy. give tutorials. i am still lerning how to use it , at the moment its easy and fast review

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and thank you for your feedback.

Should you need any help from us later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Raymond

StoreZyme

I USED THIS APP ,VERY HELPFULL ........................................................................

May 17, 2020

Hello Kunal,

Here's Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thank you for your positive feedback.

We really appreciate your opinion, so if there is any inconvinience from our app/service caused to you, please feel free to share to us, and we promise will do the best to improve it, and serve you better.

Should you need any support, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

SuperSONlC Toothbrush

Really love this app but I can't seem to figure out how to add the reviews on the home page? when I publish the reviews they only show when your on the full details page of the product? How can I make it where the reviews are on the bottom of every page of my website?

Hi Mark,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

For your wondering, please check the following article to know how to add review box on homepage: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2646573-how-to-add-review-box-for-a-product-in-home-page

If it does not work for you, please help to create a staff account to our email ( support@fireapps.io) for us to log in and help you. Also please make sure to give us Products, Apps, and Theme access permission, then notice us on by a message.

We will try our best to help you ASAP.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

TIP&TOP™

j'ai utilisé l'application Alireviews, il faudrait qu'elle soit traduite en francais pour une utilisation optimale et simplifié mais le service client est très efficace et attentif à nos besoins! Merci à mes conseillers Serl et Andy !

Hi Maeva,

Here is Seri from FireApps Support Team, and thank you so much for your feedback.

I really appreciate your great opinion about translating the app language to French, and will send this to our Development team in order to consider this request in our future releases.

Should you got any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a nice day.

Seri

Tom Brands

c'est une bonne applie , je recommande franchement ça aide et c'est efficace pour les commentaires..nb

Hi Gael,

I'm Muffin from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

We are working so hard in order to improve our app better with more functions in daily basis, so hopefully it will bring much more happier to you.

Besides, I took a look around your store, and unfortunately, reviews and rating stars have not been displayed properly, so please let me know if I can give you a hand to fix it at the earliest which can highly bring more conversions to your store.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Muffin

Dreamweaver E-Shop

Great app keep it up. keep helping startups to make good integration and promotions. I will be happy to recommend

May 3, 2020

Hi Cortez,

This is Muffin from FireApps Customer Support team, and it's great to know that you are enjoying our product.

May I know if there was anything you are not satisfied with our app?

Besides, as per my check on your site, the reviews widget was shown up properly, but rating stars were not displayed on all pages though. Thus, would you mind to let me help you in order to add it on?

If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.