Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 27, 2023

Super assistance, ils sont a l'écoute et font vraiment du bon travail merci, j'ai eu besoin d aide et ils ont vite répondu

ma-lunch-box.com
France
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hi Farid,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

January 27, 2023

Easy to use, all in one app, covered all my needs
Great support team, Friendly and kind
This app has taken my store to the next level

LYDICCA
Time spent using app: 8 days

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

January 27, 2023

I just imported reviews after only several clicks. Very fast and very convenient. Plus, the customer service is amazing!

MOISEA
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi Peter,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Harry

January 27, 2023

it was good very nice people thanks for the help! I really appreciated when they would ask me if I needed anything

StarLight Inc
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi Landon,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

January 27, 2023

Great app and easy to use. Was able to add reviews to my website within minutes! I would really recommend this app.

Babyshop-co
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi Samantha,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

January 26, 2023

I'd recomend A;i Reviews with Dante because he was really quick to answer my questions and always gave as much info as possible.

Ceglix Home
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

Hi Wesley,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Oscar

January 26, 2023

The application is very wonderful, and the support team is very kind and takes the initiative to help. I highly recommend the application, and special thanks to Mrs. Dory

Wakaa Tools™️
Germany
Time spent using app: About 12 hours

Hi Abobeker,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

Best Regards
William

January 26, 2023

very nice work and lovely team soon i made my account john was there for me and helped me understanding the app and every thing i needed to

Vensho
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

Hi Mohamed,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

January 26, 2023

App is worth it, and customer service helps a lot. I recommend.

Chains & Chains Co.
Time spent using app: 40 minutes

Hi Zantiago,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

January 26, 2023

I found the app by mistake in shopify and all of a sudden chat opened and there was a very helpful guy with name John, he was attentive and ready to answer to any qestion and also giving free tips

thebestleagueoflegends