Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

Laser Euphoria

Amazing customer service! I had a technical issue with my reviews loading and Andy was so amazing and fixed the issue within 5 minutes. I'm so impressed!

October 14, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Tech, Toys and Beyond

This app is awesome. Bringing in reviews was really easy. Support was very proactive. Lynn from the support team reached out to me and helped me get review badges up on the website and on the collection pages. She was very helpful.

October 14, 2020

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Pletinum

Their customer service is unmatched, quick replies and quick fixes. What more can you ask for? They're simply the best! Thank you Anna!

Hi there,

This is Justin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Justin

O Safari

I had a problem and Andy helped me solve it quickly, I am very satisfied. Excellent support. Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm Alan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Alan

StarsLights

Really cool ! Support more than efficient ! Andy is the best ! :) Recommand it ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi there,

This is Peter from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Peter

Sweetie Lux

Really amazing app, very easy to work with. Lisa was very helpful in advising me to make my store look prettier! Thank You

Hi there,

Here's Victor from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Victor

OVER

The team is very responsive and responsible. I'm very appreciate their help on my Shopify store. Thank you so much!

Hi there,

My name's Paul from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Paul

hondentempel.nl

Andy helped me very quick out! Service is quick and helpfull, instant repsonse and fixing all the problems in a short amount of time.

Hi there,

Here's Erik from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Erik

MagicSteamer

Perfect, the team helps me during 1 hour and find the solution to my problem !! Perfect app and I recommand it

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

AUTOGOED.NL

The app is nice and professional! I don't understand coding, but a collaborator named 'Muffin' helped me out! She set everything up on my website on my preferences! It looks amazing! A lot of respect and compliments for her! Five stars thanks to her

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Seri