Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

InxFlow

A great app, the support service works amazing, I was helped by Muffin and in a very short time set up everything as I need! Thanks a lot! Recommend to all!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

January 18, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Anatole from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Anatole

Fashionaina

I use this app for my shopify. It super cool and also used their customer service is super fast.Andy was very good help. Got the job done quick and was very polite.anyone that needs help can call him!

January 18, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Henry

Kingsman Jewelry

Muffin was very good help. Got the job done quick and was very polite. I would recommend Muffin to anyone that needs help!

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

huggy fluffy

I used this app for rating products from AliExpress. It super cool and also used their customer service is super fast. they respond instantly. Used them twice and they were always there on time :)

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

SelfL<3ving Co

I use this app for my store. an would highly recommend!! Costumer support very helpful and the app works around the store. Helps gain the customers eyes on you store. also boost the sales of your store with the very persuasive reviews and can also change the comments.

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Hots-feet

Support compétent et reactif. ma demande a été résolue tres rapidement franchement ce sont les meilleurs

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Luxioness

I'm a new user of the app and I like it already. Great app and very friendly customer service. They reply very quickly if you have an issue, and they fix it directly! I had an issue on a Sunday evening and Lisa from the customer service helped me right away.

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

Veillo

I like Alireviews, easy to set up and easy to use it. I recommend to those to others. Everything I very easy with this app.

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Kataleya BR

i used this app to help me do sell, i really like does it sell , it would be nice if did it free ;)

Hi there,

My name's Lagan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Lagan

Diseño y moda

Looks fantastic!! just installed and lets see how it works!! seems easy to install, and also to configure. And always someone to help.

Hi there,

Here's Conal from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Conal