Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 30, 2018

Great App! Really helps to give the customer that extra level of confidence and trust in the products.

Loving Thing
Germany
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 30, 2018

For a beginner i fell like Ali has the best experienced staff to make sure that you get the best service and provide the best service. Thanks ALI!

roomsbymooms.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 30, 2018

This is an amazing app. Everything has been made simple and its so easy to use. Just a click and reviews flow in your store. such an amazing tool to use in your shopify store.

Blaze Season
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 30, 2018

Works very well! I absolutely recommend. I've been using it for quite some time now and just now needed support. Very fast, very kind and problem solved. (I mixed something up with the code so I needed help.) Perfect service!

Handsoncute
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 29, 2018

like like muito bom otima converçao, podem baixar gostei muito nao suja a pagina pelo contrario fica ainda mais bonita

Facility Store
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 29, 2018

Great Application, it's really Amazing. in the beginning i facing difficulty but once i follow instruction from coding to manually everything so easy. Awesome Five Star Plus

Golden Lion Craft Co.
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 29, 2018

Every time I get a new review download I do a little victory dance in my heart. It's great! I don,t have any complaints.

pupcollarsandmore.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 29, 2018

thank you guys keep up ! making my life easy . i do not spend time on reviews and social proof really useful thank you again

Gabriela Braelynn
Spain
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 29, 2018

I am happy that I found this app. I think and I really hope that this app will help my business increase sales.

ElegantCherry
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 29, 2018

Great app Very easy to use . I will help you to get trust from your customer. Click few time's and its done

GlobalFashionCart