Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Fusion Fit Shop

I use the app for the reviews and was having trouble posting, Lisa from FireApps noted an issue with my shopify theme and resolved it for me quickly. She was great and I 'm glad to have my reviews posting correctly again.

Hi Mike,

Here's Jocasta. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

Alejandria

Location Peru

Es una aplicación fantástica, el soporte de ayuda al cliente te ayuda sin que tu le pidas ayuda LOL y hace muy bien sus sugerencias, estoy complacido por su ayuda. La aplicación se ve de lujo

Hi BANCORU,

My name's Fiona. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

betterforyoubars.com

Scarlet was extremely helpful in setting up this App! I had a duplicated star issue that she resolved immediately. I'm impressed already.

Hi Maura,

Here's Erica. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Erica

Absolute Skincare

Dory was a great help to me through the process it was like she was intuitive and well aware of everything ... I really appreciate her help

Hi Gautam,

This is Donna. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Donna

Good For You

Location Netherlands

Ik had wat vragen over het instellen van de app. Werd meteen geholpen met al mijn vragen. Echt top service!

Hi Mirko,

I'm Christabel. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

Guardians Fitness

great support, thanks again. I will definitely be using this again and it was so much easier to sort out the reviews with the helping hand

Hi Mayowa,

This is Bernice. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

myBlendrOfficial

Location Mexico

muy buena, el soporte es increible por que te ayudan en todas las dudas y te dan consejos para mejorar tu tienda con la app, me encanto

Hi Olaff,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

Glinge

J'avais un problème avec le badge des avis sur la page produit et le support a été très réactif. Merci à l'équipe

Hi Romuald,

This is Oscar. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Pandara Store

Location Vietnam

great app,supporters are really nice,they are always willing to help,i would recommend this to my friend

Hi Nguyen,

I'm William. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Blummer Store

Location Brazil

Much better than any other reviews apps I used before. Best support ever, they answers very quickly and always there to help! Strongly recommend

Hi there,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards