Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Household Supplies & Decor

They help you install to get you interested in purchasing but your own your own after that. Faking their support to get your money then they're out once you paid

Alley Chic

I dont trust them i was billed few times for not even using app, lowie will say let me login to your shopify fix where stars are positioned, than she has full access to your account, after i deleted her access several times i wasn't even using the app and i was still being billed, DODGY dont use this app should be removed

Let's All Pet's

Customer service is not really ready to help
Once you find a mistake you should start all over again.

I asked for help from a guy named Ken who just wanted me to upgrade a package
And refused to serve

♦♦Truly Trendy♦♦

I downloaded this app and it worked for a month. Then It started to heavily push it's paid for version and completely stopped working and kept crashing. So I deleted the app off of my Shopify store but it's still on all my product pages and I don't know how to get rid of it. Terrible app! Use Rivyo or Areviews instead.

Dunne company

Nothing is good with this app, no good import , no good translation, price exorbitant use ryviu is more usefull

Mundo Animal Pet Shop

ja desinstalei, mas não some? como faço para tirar os reviews da minha pagina ? Me ajudem por favor

Therapy Supply Outlet

Still waiting on customer support to support me. Two days and only automated Ken via chat. They've take $15 but the reviews don't even show up. Also, even though it imported reviews, it looks like I have to go in and manual click "publish" on each one after auto-importing. I can't confirm this though, since no one will get back with me. This is what bank chargebacks are for. It may have cost me $15, but it will cost your that plus the bank fee.

Devake

Tried the app, didn't work. Uninstalled it and it's still stuck on my product pages. Don't know how to get rid of it. Thanks for wasting my time...

Catsypetsy

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU START USING THIS APP. I am not happy with the app at all. Customer service and policy is illogical and there are other apps which provide more with less prices, I am not giving out name because then I will seem like a promoter. What I lived with customer service and the app was terrible, It does not worth the price as well as its customer service always prove themselves right. HERE IS THE STORY: I already contacted customer support at that time too, I realized that when I downgrade the account it becomes effective right after which seems like a small issue but it is illogical because it is a subscription method and your customers pay beforehand so they pay for premium feature for the whole month and maybe they prefer to downgrade it for the next month. My honest suggestion is to get it effective at the start of the next month. when I write to you about I realized that it is your company policy(which is ILLOGICAL) so I decided to delete the app. then got charged again(I deleted the app). I wrote to customer service about that inquiry but they did not accept it. THERE ARE OTHER APPS WHICH PROVIDE MORE WITH LESS PRICES. I do not suggest this app at all.

Saturno Store

I couldn't install it when I quit, asked me to pick out a plan, when I try to put the pro to it, I M not really gonna be sad