Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

Mug Madhouse

I didn't like how this app looked on my store and it never showed new products on the list of products you can import reviews for.

Oserta

This app simply does not work. I tried on Mac, Windows etc. It keeps asking me to download the chrome extension even after I downloaded it

Gladchic

No product was shown in the 'product reviews'. Never, never, never,Never, never, never!Never, never, never!Never, never, never! Return my money back!! Your app can't import any review from aliexpress and even can't load any product data from my shopify. You help me nothing and I uninstall your app a long time ago. However, you still dare to charge me?? It's so ridiculous!!!

Newretro.Net

Imported photo reviews are not shown anymore! I really dont know why please fix it! It is very important to me

Value Ville

costumer support is never available and you have to wait 3 days for them t be online. some products arent showing up and cant put reviews on them.

Royal Vision

Empty Dashboard. So I contacted the customer service but I can only speak with them once by day. I don't have any time for that

ShoppingWins

I got like 10 reviews for like a small amount of products. Horrible. Not only that, but after I uninstalled their app they kept parts of their code in my theme codes and put "Loading..." on the bottom of all my product pages. Took me 3 weeks later to figure out that Ali Reviews was response for this! Horrible Service.

BleuBirdShop

I was happy when I first used this app, the function, UI, etc.

but when I tested my page speed here:

my product page speed was: 49 / 100. Followed google's suggestion, removed the app, I speed up the page speed to: 81 / 100.

they have not optimized the files of the app. and make sure you removed the app completely, includes the files in your theme.

ROXAN JEWELRY

Empty dashboard. I cannot import any product even though I have plenty of products from Aliexpress in my shop.

Haddi Express

tough to use. coding. i dont know its work or not after coding recomend me good app with easy to use