Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

coolshoppingnow

the app is not working, not importing reviews from aliexpress, the live support is available but they are not responsive, you will be lucky if you get any reply. terrible customer service.

Yaegol Clothes

I enjoyed the app until i decided to remove it because it was causing my website to be too slow.
So i uninstalled it and the feature is stuck on my website.
Literally impossible to remove, had to get shopify support to do it.

madam21

I used this app for a long time, now it slows the product page & it shows me random reviews from Ali express that are not of my product.

It can crush your sales for nothing.

lifemeh

Worked OK for a while then suddenly stopped importing reviews (it's main function). No help from customer support. meh. Deleted. will find an alternative.

Primal Trend

Doesn't show any of my products in the app back end so I can't even test the review functionality. No support docs to explain how to import products into the app or why I am having this issue. Just not working - glad I didn't go for a paid plan.

DropshipperUS

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP.

This app has broke my theme. We spent hundreds building this store and since a member of ali reviews named "Ken" installed the code on our store, our theme won't load products on the first load.

I have Ken to remove the code and was then ignored for 3 days. Today they finally removed the app from my store, but my theme is still broke and won't load products. I paid for their highest plan also.

They are telling me to go find someone else to fix the issue they created.

All Black Trends

my product page slowed down after installing this app. it could have been good if the app does not make the product page slow

National Panda

Bad, only Oberlo support. They offer only Oberlo for Bulk Reviews Import so becarefull before purchase a package!

Diyket

if you're thinking of using this app, please don't

support is so bad that they don't even answer any of your messages, i had to report them to shopify so they can leave a message on my behalf

app is always lagging and support isn't even there

The Cold Beverage

They will delete all of your data if you downgrade ever. Extremely poor experience. Very Dissatisfied.