Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

BleuBirdShop

I was happy when I first used this app, the function, UI, etc.

but when I tested my page speed here:

my product page speed was: 49 / 100. Followed google's suggestion, removed the app, I speed up the page speed to: 81 / 100.

they have not optimized the files of the app. and make sure you removed the app completely, includes the files in your theme.

ROXAN JEWELRY

Empty dashboard. I cannot import any product even though I have plenty of products from Aliexpress in my shop.

Haddi Express

tough to use. coding. i dont know its work or not after coding recomend me good app with easy to use

Eltimi

I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE

Curiously Paranormal

App did not work, empty dashboard. With help from support this was sorted out but then I could not import any reviews. Support this time was longer to reply and when they did I has already found another free app which is much easier to use (bulk importing!), has more features, requires no extra code and worked first time. There are better apps out there imo

coolshoppingnow

the app is not working, not importing reviews from aliexpress, the live support is available but they are not responsive, you will be lucky if you get any reply. terrible customer service.

Yaegol Clothes

I enjoyed the app until i decided to remove it because it was causing my website to be too slow.
So i uninstalled it and the feature is stuck on my website.
Literally impossible to remove, had to get shopify support to do it.

madam21

I used this app for a long time, now it slows the product page & it shows me random reviews from Ali express that are not of my product.

It can crush your sales for nothing.

lifemeh

Worked OK for a while then suddenly stopped importing reviews (it's main function). No help from customer support. meh. Deleted. will find an alternative.

Primal Trend

Doesn't show any of my products in the app back end so I can't even test the review functionality. No support docs to explain how to import products into the app or why I am having this issue. Just not working - glad I didn't go for a paid plan.