Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Lucky Chain

Repeated deductions three times this month

Wheredogsshop

This is NOT a one-click app. It's not even worth the cost of time looking at the free version. If you don't have Oberlo, you have to look up every product on AliExpress yourself. Do you want to do that with every item in your store?

Twinsdra

Takes very long time to load the reviews. The customers likely won't see them before they leave. They say that they have 7-day refund policy, but doesn't even reply to my refund request email.

Phone Plex

Only allows 10 products to import reviews. :(

Best Novelty Gadgets

Doesn't do what it is supposed to do, totally waste of money, I don't know how much you pay Oberlo, but it is not working, It doesn't even sync with Shopify Reviews, and customer support is nonexistence. The Q&As are outdated, don't help at all. Sorry, I won't pay you the money for me to work it out myself with your awkward interface.
For others, don't bother to try this, go for better apps, like Loox.

Whatcha Really Really Want

The app doesn't sync correctly with the store and makes the page take longer to load

Imperio Sheip

(podem tirar todo dia eu vou postar de novo)

BASIC (não se cumpre)
Free
By clicking this button, you agree
with our "Terms & Policies"
YOU ARE HERE
Unlimited reviews imported -- mentira! só pode por 1 revisão
(Up to 1500 reviews/product) -- mentira!

10 products get reviews

5 reviews published / product

3 layout options

Write review manually

Display review properties

Verified reviews icon

Manage reviews

Tenblends

Did not work on my themes and the instructions are outdated. There's even an update link to click when you switch themes but that doesn't work either. What's confusing on top of that is when you click the [UPDATE] link it takes you to a screen to download their plug-in (what does that have to do with updating your theme when I'm already inside the app itself?) which doesn't work either. It wouldn't be so bad if I could get customer support to assist but it's very difficult to contact them. Did they have a mass-firing of all their support staff?

Vishene

Lose connection.When I got reviews of products, it was already pushed, although I set it up to require me to push it manually.

Steven Bargains Store

If only i can give you guys a 0 but I will say this will be the only review I will see from this app. It's crap!