Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Nicki Fashion

full of bugs

your shop will look so fucking unprofessional

Kiddylanes

I wanted give the poorest rating as the FireApp, deduced three times recurring fee in the same period and they are not responding to refund. !! I decided to keep away from such partners who do not have ethical business practices and cheats by recurring billings.

Petrhomb

This app has bugs. I changed in the settings to not upload an avatar to my reviews and it doesn't even work properly.. When I delete all of my reviews from the dashboard they still show up on my store. It also doesn't resize well enough on phones. This app is a headache..

Isaleprice

FRAUD. Free plan states you can add 5 reviews to 10 products ... FRAUD. When I try to add just 3 to the first product it says "Please upgrade to Premium package to use this feature." FRAUD

I have 65 products in my store and dozens are not even active and this app claims that there are 65 Reviewed Products when I install it (FRAUD). No products have reviews so there are NO reviewed products. FRAUD.

It gets even better ... this app puts a 0 star rating on every product (up near the order button, away from where any reviews would be) and does not state "No Reviews" like reputable apps. This is SLANDER. So not only will they not allow me to add 5 reviews for 10 products, they SLANDER all the products in my store with a Zero Star rating right in the visitor's face. If they did allow me to add reviews for 10 products they would SLANDER the remaining products in my store.

Probuildfitness

says free or trial but then when you fetch reviews you have to upgrade to publish them. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! Do not waste your time

Bonheurencadeau

Don't install this app, the support don't exist. The app will slow you website, trust me it's true. Sorry for my english.

Changemint

This app is a SCAM. Here's why:

1. The post the exact product reviews... word-for-word... for different buyers in different countries. This will create distrust between your store and YOUR buyers.

2. The English translation is a joke.

3. They charge us TWICE for the same app. When we reached out to them we got an auto-response indicating they were on vacation for the Lunar New Year. We waited until after they returned, reached out again, and have heard nothing back except another auto response indicating a system slowdown for about a month. Ar you kidding me?

The app's shortcomings are one thing... but charging us twice and then failing to respond is another. This company is a SCAM and we HIGHLY ADVISE YOU DO NOT USE THEM unless your standards are as low as theirs.

Shoppy4you

WORST APP EVER!!! EVERY TIME YOU REINSTALL IT YOU GET CHARGED!! I PAYED 4 TIMED $9!!

Seraie

Too many issues with this app. the tech department is garbage,it's not even worth $1...all of the 5 star reviews are fake....don't do it.

Urave

This app has some major flaws. It imports picture reviews even when you check the only content reviews box and does not delete all imported reviews when you click on that box. Constantly importing incorrect variants with picture reviews of the wrong product and there's no way to correct this since the functions don't work!