Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

SEASONAL OFFERS! Get photo reviews via Emails, SMS & Discount

bfitgirl

Support its very helpfull... good App........
simply app thank you, not to expansive.
..........................

Hi David,

This is Roger from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Roger

Stylebett

A very good application, convenient and understandable. Set up reviews. Chose the $ 19.9 plan. Support answered my question quickly and with a picture. I recommend this application. You blamed him on a recommendation from friends

Hi Anna,

Here's Garrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Garrick

Empório Supremo

Gostei muito do suporte. Me ajudou muito. App parece muito bom, vou começar a usar a utilizá-lo em minha loja.

Hi Cassia,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

Kyle

OSOM Store Chile

Lisa give to me the best help what i need in this moment, thank you for all the time you give to my issue! regards

Hi Francisco,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Muda Mind

It's amazing. I love this app, because I can use for put my reviews with very efficient. And the support is excellent

Hi Erick,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

neonsome

Great app! Easy to use and if you have any issues the support will help you right away. Definitely recommend!

Hi Vladyslav,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Pups Den

Really great app and wonderful customer service. Andy from customer support solved all of my issues in a timely manner. Definitely recommend.

Hi Gordon,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Shop Avion

Great customer support and I use them in all of my stores. Could be cheaper but is essential as there is no alternative that helps this much.

Hi Rohan,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Hulawaist

Best app for social proof and Customer support is great andThe reviews look great. app highly recommeded

Hi Sanjaya,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

CLUB DESCONTOS

Muito fácil e prático de usar. O suporte é super rápido e são muito prestativos.
Ajuda muito nas vendas da loja.
Recomendo!

September 16, 2021

Hi Joaquim,

I'm Lionel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Lionel