Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Shoppy4you

WORST APP EVER!!! EVERY TIME YOU REINSTALL IT YOU GET CHARGED!! I PAYED 4 TIMED $9!!

Seraie

Too many issues with this app. the tech department is garbage,it's not even worth $1...all of the 5 star reviews are fake....don't do it.

Urave

This app has some major flaws. It imports picture reviews even when you check the only content reviews box and does not delete all imported reviews when you click on that box. Constantly importing incorrect variants with picture reviews of the wrong product and there's no way to correct this since the functions don't work!

Aahomie

TOTALLY SCAM. AFTER U PAID $9/month, U can't open this app any longer or using almost years time to just open the home page.

Avkitchome

Good at beginning but today I don't understand why the images doesn't load! Bad!! Fix the problem fast or I'll stop use your app and I think that I will not be alone! VERY SLOW! BAD!
USE OTHER APP! I UNISTALL THE APP!

Wear Pet

It seems most of the reviews are fake. It doesn't help the buyers either the store.
Not as good app.
And pay $9 for it? I don't think so!

Lootspot

Very bad performance after the last update.
takes over 10 sec to reviews upload... also I try to contact them via and no answer... it seems like 70% of your good reviews are fake...
no sense while you guys not helping your customers who paying for you.

Wanderlust Supplies Shop

I wouldn't recommend this app.
I installed it ~3 days ago and upgraded it, thinking it would be a good idea, BUT the interface sucks!
I was getting stressed and spending a lot of time on it, trying to fix the default reviews and etc.
So I just decided to cancel it!
I thought there was a 7-day trial after upgrading it but it seems like after upgrading it you're done. I still have to pay the $9 charge by the end of my billing cycle even though I only used this app for 3 days!
Such a waste of money.

Inspired By Will

If you are not going to pay for it, don't install! The free version sends your customers to Aliexpress with their ad on it.

Survival Addict

This app is a joke, does not work, I've probably lost $9 now that I've read the other reviews.
Shopify should ban this app instead of letting people get duped by it.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!