Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Bonheurencadeau

Don't install this app, the support don't exist. The app will slow you website, trust me it's true. Sorry for my english.

Changemint

This app is a SCAM. Here's why:

1. The post the exact product reviews... word-for-word... for different buyers in different countries. This will create distrust between your store and YOUR buyers.

2. The English translation is a joke.

3. They charge us TWICE for the same app. When we reached out to them we got an auto-response indicating they were on vacation for the Lunar New Year. We waited until after they returned, reached out again, and have heard nothing back except another auto response indicating a system slowdown for about a month. Ar you kidding me?

The app's shortcomings are one thing... but charging us twice and then failing to respond is another. This company is a SCAM and we HIGHLY ADVISE YOU DO NOT USE THEM unless your standards are as low as theirs.

Shoppy4you

WORST APP EVER!!! EVERY TIME YOU REINSTALL IT YOU GET CHARGED!! I PAYED 4 TIMED $9!!

Seraie

Too many issues with this app. the tech department is garbage,it's not even worth $1...all of the 5 star reviews are fake....don't do it.

Urave

This app has some major flaws. It imports picture reviews even when you check the only content reviews box and does not delete all imported reviews when you click on that box. Constantly importing incorrect variants with picture reviews of the wrong product and there's no way to correct this since the functions don't work!

Aahomie

TOTALLY SCAM. AFTER U PAID $9/month, U can't open this app any longer or using almost years time to just open the home page.

Avkitchome

Good at beginning but today I don't understand why the images doesn't load! Bad!! Fix the problem fast or I'll stop use your app and I think that I will not be alone! VERY SLOW! BAD!
USE OTHER APP! I UNISTALL THE APP!

Wear Pet

It seems most of the reviews are fake. It doesn't help the buyers either the store.
Not as good app.
And pay $9 for it? I don't think so!

Lootspot

Very bad performance after the last update.
takes over 10 sec to reviews upload... also I try to contact them via and no answer... it seems like 70% of your good reviews are fake...
no sense while you guys not helping your customers who paying for you.

Wanderlust Supplies Shop

I wouldn't recommend this app.
I installed it ~3 days ago and upgraded it, thinking it would be a good idea, BUT the interface sucks!
I was getting stressed and spending a lot of time on it, trying to fix the default reviews and etc.
So I just decided to cancel it!
I thought there was a 7-day trial after upgrading it but it seems like after upgrading it you're done. I still have to pay the $9 charge by the end of my billing cycle even though I only used this app for 3 days!
Such a waste of money.