Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Majesticlife

the worst customer cares ever . not professional at all they don't have enough knowledge for a small issue more than 26 emails and 6 days until now no solve. other issues take too long to replay back and at the end, the app charges me twice at the same month.
the app needs work to be good no rate in reviews page, no bulk edit or deletes, no multi choose.

Redbrush

Doesn't work properly. I don't see the reviews on my site.

Giftkingclub

Full of bugs. Doesn't Work!
.....

Myxtremedeals

This App is not for FREE it will charge you 3 or 4 times in one month.
This app is shit. It said its free there is no where on the app Thats says its going to charge. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP.

Qnqindo

they delet all my review, really bad application.
WHEN U START WITH THEM U STAY OR YOU LOST ALL YOUR REVIEW.

Chatjadore

Application not used because the developer can not give the possibility to put the date in a format other than English. In addition, there are a lot of bugs. But you still have to pay the professional plan for a month. They say they can not do anything for refunds but it's absolutely wrong. It is not very correct to charge if you can not use the application.

Nicki Fashion

full of bugs

your shop will look so fucking unprofessional

Kiddylanes

I wanted give the poorest rating as the FireApp, deduced three times recurring fee in the same period and they are not responding to refund. !! I decided to keep away from such partners who do not have ethical business practices and cheats by recurring billings.

Petrhomb

This app has bugs. I changed in the settings to not upload an avatar to my reviews and it doesn't even work properly.. When I delete all of my reviews from the dashboard they still show up on my store. It also doesn't resize well enough on phones. This app is a headache..

Isaleprice

FRAUD. Free plan states you can add 5 reviews to 10 products ... FRAUD. When I try to add just 3 to the first product it says "Please upgrade to Premium package to use this feature." FRAUD

I have 65 products in my store and dozens are not even active and this app claims that there are 65 Reviewed Products when I install it (FRAUD). No products have reviews so there are NO reviewed products. FRAUD.

It gets even better ... this app puts a 0 star rating on every product (up near the order button, away from where any reviews would be) and does not state "No Reviews" like reputable apps. This is SLANDER. So not only will they not allow me to add 5 reviews for 10 products, they SLANDER all the products in my store with a Zero Star rating right in the visitor's face. If they did allow me to add reviews for 10 products they would SLANDER the remaining products in my store.