Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Photo reviews, AliExpress reviews, review app to boost sales

Avkitchome

Good at beginning but today I don't understand why the images doesn't load! Bad!! Fix the problem fast or I'll stop use your app and I think that I will not be alone! VERY SLOW! BAD!
USE OTHER APP! I UNISTALL THE APP!

Wear Pet

It seems most of the reviews are fake. It doesn't help the buyers either the store.
Not as good app.
And pay $9 for it? I don't think so!

Lootspot

Very bad performance after the last update.
takes over 10 sec to reviews upload... also I try to contact them via and no answer... it seems like 70% of your good reviews are fake...
no sense while you guys not helping your customers who paying for you.

Wanderlust Supplies Shop

I wouldn't recommend this app.
I installed it ~3 days ago and upgraded it, thinking it would be a good idea, BUT the interface sucks!
I was getting stressed and spending a lot of time on it, trying to fix the default reviews and etc.
So I just decided to cancel it!
I thought there was a 7-day trial after upgrading it but it seems like after upgrading it you're done. I still have to pay the $9 charge by the end of my billing cycle even though I only used this app for 3 days!
Such a waste of money.

Inspired By Will

If you are not going to pay for it, don't install! The free version sends your customers to Aliexpress with their ad on it.

Survival Addict

This app is a joke, does not work, I've probably lost $9 now that I've read the other reviews.
Shopify should ban this app instead of letting people get duped by it.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scootalooshop

Omg. Their customer service is all bots. I bought the pro version and there are no reviews showing up in the app. I emailed them 4 times and i keep getting automated help replies that have nothing to do with my question. I hate companies like this. And the best part, it’s a fake review app and look at all the fake reviews they used here!! Nobody says great that many times in a row!!

So Que

Terrible, doesn't work. Refused to refund, after I used it for less than a hour, and found that it wasn't working. ALL of my items say that there are no reviews.

Contacted them about the refund, and they claimed this wasn't "part of their support."

BTW, their main site has a refund guarantee policy!

I am guessing a large chunk of the reviews here are either bots or bought reviews considering how their app doesn't work, their customer service is garbage, and they refuse to refund after scamming people!

They also seem to be sending bot traffics, messing up my analytics.

Shop2gout

Très déçu de cette app sois disant gratuite !
Avec la formule gratuite vous êtres très limiter et n'avez accès à presque rien. 10 produits maximum. J'ai donc pris la formule à 9.99$ et encore une fois ont est limiter, on ne peut pas modifier les textes en anglais, pratique sur un site en français.... Passer votre chemin ;)

Pet Love Mart

I installed the app twice on the same day and uninstalled the same day. They charged me twice for this and never returned on my refund requests. They even did not reply to the emails sent by Shopify agents related to my case. Very poor customer support.

Charging twice for the installation of an app shouldn't be a business model.

Very disappointed.