Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Ambientlifestyle

This used to be a good app with good customer service, now it's just full of bugs, slows down your website and the customer support is NO WHERE. They honestly never reply. No nothing, nada. All is some automated message:

"Please note that we will be slowing down the customer service from Feb 24 to Mar 15, 2018 due to scheduled maintenance."

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THEM. They have degraded so much.

One Stop Egg

paid $9 for nothing! doesn't work!

Ala Express

Not working. Not connecting as per the ad.

Lumework

the App is for free, and they are charging me 9$ a month for it. I emailed, and they said that I installed the paid version??!! All I did was click on get app, where it said for free. Need a refund guys!!

Fingerlings World

I am very unsatisfied. The app does not work properly. It has a lot of bugs.
I hope I can get my money back.

Sorry!

Capitaine Coiffe

Somethin wrong with the app;
Reviews doesn't update !!
pls rectify

Dwixx

Whats wrong with the app?
showing something went wrong.
pls rectify.

Entizeda

BAD BAD BAD

they changed to me 4 times the "Full options with Premium Package"

I installed and uninstalled this application several times because it did not work in my store, and in the end as it still did not work I decided to delete it.

My surprise is when you have charged to me 4 times, and even without working the application,

I request an ASAP rectification of each of these charges.

Regards

Replica Rings And Novelties

Junk!! In App store say free but you can only import ONE review then you have pay to upgrade. LIE, JOKE!

Alpha Wolf Pack Gear

Doesn't populate any reviews and the support staff are not willing to help. This is incredibly poor considering I am having to pay for this service. I wonder if I can get a refund...more than likely NOT! :(